New Kits

Botafogo

0,,10819878-EX,00.jpg

That looks like a Pro Evo kit, so simple that you wouldn't think it was a real kit! A kit with plain stripes, a badge with nothing but a star on it and the sponsor added on with one of the kit editor's ugly fonts! :lol:

Nice though, simplicity is always best.

A new speculation that Manchester United will have green-yellow away kit for new season just like their classical away kit. I mean sided kits. We'll see if its true or not.

A new speculation that Manchester United will have green-yellow away kit for new season just like their classical away kit. I mean sided kits. We'll see if its true or not.

i would love that

I would love that to, to laugh at how pathetic it will be hopefully will have tassles and everything too aswell. :lmao: :lmao: It was one of the worst kits ever.

That would be so fucking ugly, hasn't Norwich City a kit like that?

P.S.: Lovely Santos! :D

they are realy bad looking:| looks like uhlsport put a lot of though into that.

A bit of random post here... did you guys notice that Nike.. through their teams might complete a clean sweep of league victories bar German/French league... i was at Nike town pestering about boots as usual and i saw the guy printing 07 champions behind the Manu kit, he goes thats the only way we can get back at Adidas who will milk the 07 Champs league final....
with Milan and pool....

I suppose Nike pays them extra for winning the league or offers unique designs in return?

According to a newspaper...

Valenciennes (VAFC, Ligue 1 Orange) is switching from Airness to Diadora next season.

New kits will be unveiled next saturday when they play their last game of the season.

I think that Puma template works well with the colours for Gremio, the striped one and the plain blue are nice.

Puma screwed my beloved Gremio: [2]

the black stripes are thinner than the blue stripes ...

but Grêmio will beat Defensor today in the Copa Libertadores!

Vamos Grêmio Vamos!

very creative standard nike model :D

used for german regionalliga teams also, in the color combination that was presented last year as that fake arsenal third kit.

Now you see, that Aberdeen kit is delicious - that's how you make a good, simple kit, not do what Man City have done and tried to reinvent reinvention... Really, really nice kit. I'd buy that kit in a minute. If it wasn't an Aberdeen kit. :eh:

Possibly chelsea's away for 07/08 season ??

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3112/00lpb5ar0.jpg[/IMG}

Lol , for a While i thought its a referee kit lol , but nice remmbring the old day cuz they used to have such kits back in the day :D

YUCK.

Is the idea that they have kits that light up in the dark so that they can switch off the floodlights and save enough on the electricity bill to afford a new striker?

Back
Top Bottom