New Kits

herthahaji8.jpg

love the madrid kit but however , benq went bust , and they signed a deal with bwin , and i dont think adidas put teamgiest logo on there sleeves anymore ? ther isnt on the nufc top

maybe the adidas logo in blue or blue stripes would have been even better, but it is great like this. :)

Red as a secondary colour really doesn't suit the HSV kit as much as blue does, I'll probably still get it, hopefully the away kit will be a decent dark blue shirt.

Stuttgart kits actually look good with the new Puma template. Bayern is just plain awful. #-o

Does anyone happen to have a pic of the new Nice kit? They changed the manufacturer of the kit to Lotto.

What a piece of shit that Bayern kit!

Sorry Bayern fans, but I couldn't be more honest!

Can't believe Bayern have gone with that kit, disgusting. Mind you, I'll say nothing more, I don't want someone to post Tranmere's new kit again...

Seems like I'm the only one here who's actually liking the new Bayern home kit. :oops:

curswine: Rumours say that the HSV away kit will be black and there will be also a third red kit.
I hope the away kit will be like the black Golpe(?) River Plate kit with blue instead of red.

And the Stuttgart kits, who would have guessed something different? :mryellow: They are great looking surely!

Edit: This is a cheap try modifying the River Plate away kit I was talking about earlier to illustrate how I would like the new HSV away kit to look like:

hsv_away_mock.png

Hamburger SV away mock/fake/fantasy kit 07/08

\\:o/

Last edited:
Make that three!
Don't know what's so "ugly" about it.
No fancy lines that ruin most adidas kits these days. Straight red and white. Sponsor fits the jersey unlike soooo many others ...
Really can't complain. Hope the red is not THAT light, however.

any of you know another source for lextra sleevepatches other than ebay.co.uk/it/fr?

oh and will there be a new uefa-cup patch for the new season (found some auctions stating "this is ued for xx-07 season uefa-cup teams and will not be produced) anymore

just can't find any confirmation on the net

Last edited:
Argentina new home jersey, but for women only...
619571.SK.JPG

China women's home jersey, according to soccer.com. But actually China women team is wearing red and yellow, maybe a real fake...
620097.WH.JPG

Back
Top Bottom