New Kits

I'm pretty sure that's the new Spurs home kit. There celebrating 125 years next season, and it seems to be the thing with clubs these days to play in a kit representing the "old times."

ah I see, then would be the 1884-1886 era , Still strange though

Seems like it's a special edition 4th strip, and from what I've heard it'll only be used a couple of times at the most. I think it looks brilliant.

herta berlino
870500szpe5.jpg

Seems like it's a special edition 4th strip, and from what I've heard it'll only be used a couple of times at the most. I think it looks brilliant.

I agree, top lookin kit. I like what Puma do. But 4 strips in one season? If it's only used a couple of times, it should be discounted.

I agree, top lookin kit. I like what Puma do. But 4 strips in one season? If it's only used a couple of times, it should be discounted.

Should be... but this is Spurs we're talking about :(

They're charging an extra tenner for a pair of the new Premiership badges! Not sure if this is the new standard price, if so, what a rip-off...

index.php

new celtic kit i like the way nike are going with the kits this time also just found out hearts fc will be sporting umbro and lotto have got tfg so all kit made by them will now be lotto

Last edited:
I don't like the new design either. That Spurs kit looks horrible to me (being an Arsenal fan doesn't play a role here).

new puma gk template ?
Puma v-konstrukt Goalkeeper Jersey

700394.PU.JPG

700394.AP02.JPG

700394.GD.JPG

Last edited:
Err... really not liking that Villa kit to be honest. Those blue patches don't look good at all. Why not a simple classic design with full blue sleeves? Would be much better in my view.

I suppose they are modernising the look (new badge etc), but it just looks a miss match to me. :eh:

0,,1~3203308,00.jpg

New Boro badge, which will replace the old 1986 one :8):

No sign of the new strips yet though, largely due to rumours circulating of a possible new kit deal, and almost certainly a new sponsorship deal (rumoured to be Toyota)

too bad they destroyed the really classic looking sponsorlogo with that asian market crap :(

From next season Eredivisie will have the same as Serie A and Bundesliga: stars above the logo. Every star is a symbol for being national champion 20 times. This means Ajax (29 championships) and PSV (20 championships) will get 2 stars above their logo. Feyenoord (14 times national champion) will get one.

Back
Top Bottom