New Kits

to many teams for gazprom ... :) 1st 5-6 gold medal and 3 uefa cup (gazprom 10 years plan in Zenit "bugaga rolf")

here is the new arsenal shirt dunno if its fake or not.

5x4o0t2.jpg

That Arsenal away (if it's real) has the same template as United's home shirt this season.

Wonder if their new home shirt will be a reverse (red with white sleeves)...

i think that arsenal away may be real

saw a mock for it month or so ago from another arsenal site

would be a bit odd having a kit the same colour as spurs'

but then they did seem to copy the colour for out highbury commemoration shirt

That Arsenal away kit picture has the "photo hosted by eBay" watermark on the bottom right - who would reveal their new away kit on eBay?? Surely it's a fake that some Arsenal fan in Shanghai has knocked together. Even then the right sleeve (left as we're looking at it) has a strange triangle shape cut out of the side, which looks totally dodgy.

Plus, look at where the tag is dangling from - a mess of randomly shaped red fabric, when the lining at the edge of the sleeve is green.

Last edited:
love the Marseille away kit

I don't like it :D and it's fake because we never use old designs and we often have a special touch.

I think home kit would be with Onore template and away in light blue with Golpe template. Third in orange and light blue probably with some white.

somehow the font for numbers and letters remind me of the current nike one :-/ not too nice

New Ac Milan Home kit's ?
834893251smallsn9.jpg

Busted! That is a fake, and I am thy saviour, fellow Milan fans who were despairing at the thought of this miserable piece of excrement.

164100_B.jpg

As you can see, the creases in the sleeves match exactly and all incidental details, such as folds in the fabric, position of the collar, etc. are identical. Also of note is the fact that the stripes on the wannabe-milan jersey are not exactly straight, they show some softness, which is usually a result of someone filling in a different colour in a gfx program.

Furthermore, Milan keep their kits very well under cover until release, just see last season with all the mock-ups until the real ones were found already on sale. And they always demand some idyosyncratic touch, such as this season's numbers which I don't believe I've seen on any other team.

True, Milan will have a special design for sure. But I am so sick of next year adidas's shirts, all of them. I hope Milan could have some retro design, like Bayern Munich.

Yes but Király used to complement his goalie jersey with his trademark tracky bottoms :lol:

Grey and fluorescent yellow do not mix!

Erm, look at evo-liam's avatar! :lmao:

Another point on why that was an AC Milan fake.. they wouldn't stick all the logos in the middle, leaves no room for the Scudetto!

Back
Top Bottom