New Kits

New San Lorenzo de Almagro(Argentina) shirt:

070425204659.jpg

070425204508.jpg

wow, WAL*MART... how appropriate for lotto's design, looks like back in '90s. it's a italian company, for christ sake, can't they do any good to the looks?

I heard OGC Nice will have Lotto kits next season. If that's true the shirt could look very much like this one.

Colombia's new home shirt and it looks like Lotto have half-inched Adidas' designs! :mrgreen:

fondoweb_lotto.jpg

Crippled Alice wearing Erreà next season

0,,10323~3187540,00.jpg

Norwich away - all red!

4WQ4Ncamwe.jpg

Haha it looks like everyone except Blackburn are ditching Lonsdale kits for other manufacturers.

I think you misread my post matey, I did say everyone except Blackburn. Brum City and Sunderland back in the Prem next season are both going from Lonsdale to Umbro kits btw.

Lotto have bought over TFG sports, so all teams previously with TFG will be wearing lotto next year. I hope for Dunfermline's sake that they don't get the power ranger stripe shirt for next year.

That River Plate away kit on the previous page is one of the most desirable football kits I've ever seen, that is fantastic. If only you could get that in the UK...

You think you've got it bad? How about this little beauty, which my beloved Tranmere will be wearing next season?

0,,10365~3184263,00.jpg

Looks like someone with blue puke has threw up all down one side of it.

Does anyone know what the 2nd Benfica Goalkeeper shirt is ?

They seem to use their away kit as the 1st Goalkeeper shirt,

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom