New Kits

ajaxawaywm9.png

Ajax away confirmed. Stupid Adidas, I wish we had Nike, I like the retro shirts.

ajaxawaywm9.png

Ajax away confirmed. Stupid Adidas, I wish we had Nike, I like the retro shirts.
I think Ajax is the only team that actually suits that template, with their vertical sponsor orientation. I like this one.

It means this..
DynamoZagreb2007563.jpg

...was not fake :cry:

Ajax away looks very good to me. Like ZaGabria said the vertical sponsor really fits.

That Diadora template looks good on Hannover's kit (I especially like the away kit), but it looks horrible on Dinamo's.

Is it me or have some of the Bundesliga teams got the bug of wearing their away kits for home games (particularly Stuttgart)???

it's just stuttgart and cottbus at the moment i think

stuttgart because they lost all their matches in white shirts and cottbus because they won like 3 or 4 in a row in orange

I like Ajax away kit, but if I was an Ajax fan I would like it just I don't like the new Benfica away kit.

I would like to know, what the hell is Adidas smoking?

Bah! :|

Unfortunantly... yes it is! :|

"Benfica that is Benfica, it's in Red and White! Just that!" - Eusébio da Silva Ferreira

Fuck Adidas!

Its not uncommon for teams to have training gear in the away kit colours. Seen lots of examples in the past.

Its not uncommon for teams to have training gear in the away kit colours. Seen lots of examples in the past.

Benfica and many other teams supported by Adidas have trainning kits with the colours of the away kits.

@Milanista, I don't dislike 100% the kit, but if you saw your Milan with a violet shirt or a blue one you wouldn't like because it isn't traditional. For many years seems Adidas is making fun of supporters and the club they choose always every year the kits because of the name of Benfica, which is a great marketing propose in Portugal, France, Germany, Brazil, Angola, Mozambique and USA.

Lmao, you guys have had that kit for quite a while havent you. Btw that ajax away has been made for pes6, ill post the pic later (if u guys want).

Barclays bank has agreed to merge with Dutch bank ABN Amro... and they will have HQ in Netherlands.... not London :(
Anyway, a new name has not been made final, one reason because the deal is not complete. So we might see the ABN Amro on the Ajax kit change....

Back
Top Bottom