New Kits

That Inter top Man o Man I can picture the bald headed McLaren brigade loving this and all wearing that on their next invasion into some other country grunting

EEENNNGEEERRRLLUUUNNNNDDDDD!!!

Wow! Great kit. Looks like same template with Valencia and South Korea. I think Inter's home will be exclusive too because of centenary.

8791_mt_max.jpg

Found this article on Footballshirtculture regarding next season's Premier League team kit releases, some interesting points...

Arsenal to have a new home kit? - I know they were going to change the away kit as they've had the current yellow/grey one for 2 seasons (albeit with different sponsors) but a new home kit as well? I know they had 2 different home kits in 2 seasons before the current one due to the special redcurrant kit for 05/06, but usually Arsenal have kept a home kit for 2 seasons.

Man U to have new home and away kits - though I did hear rumour before this season started that their current home kit was only going to be for 06/07. Nothing mentioned of a third kit, which I guess would mean the current away kit becoming the third. :-s

Liverpool and Chelski both keeping their home kit and having new away and third kits - kinda expected that to be honest.

Everton having three new kits - NOTHING NEW THERE THEN!! :lol:

Spurs having new home and away kits, I guess these will be in the new Puma V-Konstrukt template?

Man City changing from Reebok to Le Coq Sportif, who, incidentally made their kit from 1999 to 2003 - did hear rumour about this in one of the Sunday newspapers a few months back

Wigan Athletic wearing Umbro - guess that is to do with JJB's dealings with Umbro though, very much like the deal Everton have at present. I wonder if JJB's own brand kits are being ditched in favour of rebranding through Umbro? Interesting, and they'll have a third kit too.

Bolton and Newcastle kits I expected to be the case anyway due to past trends.

As for the teams currently pushing for a place in the Premier League, I know Birmingham City will wear Umbro next season, as too will Sunderland, and Derby County announced they will be wearing Adidas next season after jacking in their current deal with Joma.

Oh and finally, check this out - yet more conclusive proof that Vandanel rip off other brands! Puma King template anyone? :lol:

The new Inter Milan's away shirt is one of the most beautiful shirts I've seen in years. Class. :)

Rangers' kit is quite nice as well, I like it. I'm not too sure about Bayern's shirt though, I don't hate it but I'm not too fond of it either. :)

Huddersfield Town unveil their new kit - YET ANOTHER STRIPED TEAM FUCKED UP BY STUPID PATHETIC "ANTI-STRIPES GOTTA SEE THE NUMBERS CLEARLY" AGENDA.

Makes me wonder what other traditional kits are gonna be fucked by the stupidese ruling ever to hit football in years. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom