New Kits

in EPL home kits for 2 season ? I think Chelsea keep home kits.
p.s. any good Fenerbahce 2004-2005 photos or pes/fifa kits ? i need this.

i can't be bothered writing down premier league all the time. for me the short form is and will allways be epl. ;)

in EPL home kits for 2 season ? I think Chelsea keep home kits.
p.s. any good Fenerbahce 2004-2005 photos or pes/fifa kits ? i need this.

Ask mstar for Kayserispor home kit. He made for Turkish League patch but he did not release them. Maybe he can send you with PM to see template details.

No, Adidas change always all the kits.
Not always.

Most teams in the Premier League keep a kit from season to season, typically the home kit, though it is mainly due to regulations in place that teams must keep at least one kit for 2 seasons, unless replicas are sold to fans under a set price.

Besides, there were a number of adidas teams in the Bundesliga who have kept 05/06 kits on for 06/07.

Guys, does anyone here know if there's a kit shop that would ship to Slovenia? I'd like to order myself an Arsenal kit for my b-day which is in less than 2 months.

Gotta laugh at that Premier League number guide. Whats so fucking important about the numbers being having "improved visibility"?

I blame TV companies.

Have to laugh at the measurement guides as well. I mean, what the fuck are "millimetres"? Like as if people in the UK know that, "erm yeah my jersey is size 40/42 inch, fat twat"

exactly :mrgreen:

rangers?

070327132539xq7.jpg

070327132721lg0.jpg

Think that jersey will be popular with folk across the border.

Red on an Inter kit, whatever next!

Back
Top Bottom