New Kits

Possible Juventus Home Kit 2007/2008:

Possible Juventus Home Kit 2007/2008:
the juventus use "holland sponsor" For Serie a and Coppa italia but for possible champions league "FIAT"probabily:

Last edited:
No European football for Juve next season.

Nonsense, we'll be there in spirit!

As for the Juve jerseys it is likely to resemble one of the bottom two as I heard the nike logo on our kits this year is most likely red.

I haven's seen any new season kit that I actually like. Seems like they all lost inspiration.
Btw, any new diadora kits out? My team is switching to diadora next season and I'm afraid that it'll be some rubbish as all their kits are (except maybe roma)

DynamoZagreb2007563.jpg
Dinamo Zagreb......... let's just say, oh dear!
dres.wide.jpg

I knew diadora will just blew it :-x
And away kit in orange :roll: There was home blue and away white all through history and apart from that crap jersey they're now introducing orange for away color. I hate diadora:(

Last edited:
Whatever way the guy holding the Atlético shirt has got a Barça jersey on! :lol:

First, sorry for my english #-o

Real Zaragoza kits for next season are created to remember the greatest times of the team's history.

The first is the kit of august and september, is for the begining of club, the age of "Los Alifantes", end of 30's years:
Camiseta-Alifantes.jpg
3751rz1.gif

The second, to the moth october, is similar that the age of "Los Magnificos", this team winning two Spanish Cup (1964, 66) and one Uefa Cup (1964):
Camiseta-Magnificos.jpg
6573rz1.gif

The third, for november, is to remember the 90's team, they loose the final of Spanish Cup in 1993, win the Spanish Cup in 1994, and win the European Cup Winners Cup in 1995:
Camiseta-Recopa.jpg
9495puma1.gif

The away kit for august to november, is equal that the away kit of 2004, this year, Real Zaragoza win the Spanish Cup versus Real Madrid
Camiseta-Avispa.jpg
0305lotto2.gif

The kit for december to the end of season is confirmed to Adidas, but the desing is a top secret until october.

All the kits of history of Real Zaragoza, created by me, in this post, to see big, click in {+}
http://www.aupazaragoza.com/foro/viewtopic.php?t=26213&start=0

I'm sure they did a Pepsi with lemon in it as well, that might be the 4th one. Hmm :|

pepsi, pepsi light (diet), pepsi twist (lemon) and pepsi boom (without caffeine) is what they sell in italy according to pepsi.it

Back
Top Bottom