New Kits

Yeah, it's a shame. ABN is such a historical company, and I think it looked great on our shirt :(

Edit: Just read that in Holland the name will remain ABN Amro. :)

Last edited:
Planetepsg.com seems to guarantee they are true.

psg0708yb6.jpg

Last edited:
away look poor. away 06/07 one of the the best kits in the world.

But not for the supporters. They prefer a white kit as away.
Now, with a return of the old design (when Paris won !), I'm sure they will all buy this one !

It was not Paris, like Benfica in pink. Even if it looks good.

PSG's away kit looks a tad like the one from the late 90's.

I guess the brown kit will be kept as a third kit, even if it does look like a handbag. :lol:

adidas confirmed that the new HSV home kit for the next season will be in white with red pinstripes.
So it seems that it's most likely going to be the Aquilla template. Bascially the 1. FC Köln kit with swithced colours.
There will also be a black away and again a red third kit.

adidas confirmed that the new HSV home kit for the next season will be in white with red pinstripes.
So it seems that it's most likely going to be the Aquilla template. Bascially the 1. FC Köln kit with swithced colours.
There will also be a black away and again a red third kit.

Any release date been given?

do you really think they will give you an old template? would suck i think

I guess only the home will be Aquilla since this is the only template I can imagine with pinstripes.
However, I hope the away / third will be from the new collection. Maybe Golpe(?) in black/blue/white, would be nice.

ayr.jpg

Rumoured to be the new Ayr Utd shirt. It's just a mock I made, but in the local press it said that's what we'd be getting. Lotto seem to have bought over TFG sports though, cause alot of the TFG sides are going to Lotto next year.

Cologne kit is another one that really seems to suit this template along with Rapid Vienna.

Poor Hamburg though, the descritpion of the kit sounds awful, I really hope it won't be the way I think.

Back
Top Bottom