New Kits

Yea, but he said grey and fluorescent yellow do not mix, and ahem.. your avatar has both. So I guess the GK kit is sticking close to your roots. ;)

i realy like the new newcastle kit, and the new lettering looks better than i thought it was going to be.

i think its that

inter20072008xg0.jpg

????????

I like the Arsenal ones, nice and simple designs, nothing over the top. Whereas the Man Utd one is so simple that it's nearly the exact same kit they've already got for God's sake - you're mental if you go out and buy that...

All fake. Arsenal are keeping their home kit. The away kit is a mock made by someone on Arsenal Mania and that Man Utd kit just looks ridiculous.

ive just been to get the new home kit , must say the keeper top is alot nicer in real life then those pics :D

Actually the home kit itself doesn't look too terrible in action. There's still some silly randomness on the shorts that has the aesthetic appeal of monkey poo, but overall it's not a disaster.

74081171.jpg

Given the trend of applying the same templates to all teams!
Sporting's new puma kits for next season???

(these are fake, obviously)
my.php

The Juventus one is disgusting. I can't believe such a big club has gone with a kit like that...

The Tottenham one, however, I absolutely love!! I think I'm going to have to buy that!!

no way, surely thats showing the home and the away on one picture

otherwise :| what the hell is up with that

I'm pretty sure that's the new Spurs home kit. There celebrating 125 years next season, and it seems to be the thing with clubs these days to play in a kit representing the "old times."

Back
Top Bottom