New Kits

file96333909.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

You don't want to mess with them.. :D

They said on Soccer AM this morning that Tottenham are planning to wear the blue and white halved shirt just once all next season!

You don't know if the kit will look like that:| so why did u do that:lmao:

0,,1~3203308,00.jpg

New Boro badge, which will replace the old 1986 one :8):

No sign of the new strips yet though, largely due to rumours circulating of a possible new kit deal, and almost certainly a new sponsorship deal (rumoured to be Toyota)

:lmao: :lmao: Toyota - all about hybird sinity drive , going green all that crap , and they sponsor boro with there town full of fumes loooool :lol:

Man City are being sponsored by Le Coq Sportif next season!? A crap kit design is a certainty then...

nope nürnberg is on the Onore tmp, dunno the name of the awful tmp they put necastle on but i feel sorry for them :(

Damn it Fedorutsa, stop posting your mocks here. I want to know how the real next season kits will look like.

Nike better keep it simple for Juventus. I heard they'll be similar to this year's but without a collar. Also our away jersey is going back to royal blue/yellow(finally) and a possible red third kit.

That and the Nike logos on the home kits are going to be red instead of yellow, and "New Holland" as the sponsor. That's pretty much all the info for Juve's kits next season, no pics yet that I know of.

Back
Top Bottom