New FC porto Kits
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php

FEYENOORD '07/'08
--------------------

f0708.jpg

feye0708.jpg

The home is nothing new, but the away looks cool. I like it when they have dark away kits. I've allready pre-ordered both home and away shirts despite of their horrible season. :) Happy 100th anniversary to Feyenoord as well.

dont like it :(

In recent times I still like last seasons kit, the one before Bwin sponsered us. Im not a fan of this still. I wanna see more stripes with less black and more red in the home kit.

I dont like the away kit design at all, Im a fan of this seasons away kit. The one above is a step back.

I love that away kit, very modern styling. If there's an English team who get that design (bar Liverpool away which looks awful because of the colour-scheme) I'll be getting it in a flash.

yep, that away style is pretty cool but liverpool away and third don't, 'cause the color scheme is bloody bad chosen

Last edited:
milan kits are fakes. the ones posted previously are the real kits.

especially look at the away kit: adidas tag is completely off, the way the collar is put together just screams: i am a ad bad asia fake. ;)

not sure about real, the thin piping could be a sign for it to be real, it is something the asian fake market would not come up IMO.

(/real real, how stupid does this sound?)

Last edited:
That Milan home from ebay looks class. I hope its real. Got a very retro feel. Love the brighter red in it, aswell as there being less black. That away kit above looks much better aswell :)

I am more inclined for the ebay version of milan and real madrid kits to be correct for exactly the same reasons and OPM as well as the picture posted by ThomasGoal you can see that logo is not the one correctly used by Milan as they have a much thicked black outline and that looks red, also I cannot see them using exactly the same design as Newcastle butdifferent colours at all.

What the hell is that? a tiny adidas logo, no adidas stripes and a design which looks like they asked errea to do it because they couldn't be arsed oh and along with a line style which is never featured on adidas kits before. I don't really believe it that much to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom