New Kits

Reminds me of their last Umbro away kit:

ab4e_1.JPG

b4e8_1.JPG
You can clearly see how football kits go downhill every next season.
Even this nike celtic shirt is one of the nicest 07/08 shirts I've seen yet, those umbros were far far better. The same goes for that adidas national kits and almost every piece of next season equipment yet released or rumored.
I know tastes are not to be discussed and it's just my personal opinion, but there are only few pieces posted here that I really liked.

admittedly as an arsenal fan i really like it

it looks proper class, the spurs shirt looks like a plain white t shirt with designs on, pretty bland if you ask me. And to all the traditionalists, im sure we must have had a white shirt before, and plus, its only a colour. And we can have all the tradition you want in the maroon shorts and bits on the shirt.

Plus this is meant to be a Herbert Chapman kit, he was the pioneer in introducing hooped socks for team mates to identify other team mates and this is another thing found in this kit.

Class shirt, i wouldn't buy it, id wait till 2 seasons time and get a new home kit, but its real class - something often associated with the arsenal.

Last edited:
that is probably the worst of all the new nike kits. why united? :(

if u look closely near the badge and the collar u can see some light stripes??

yes mate...looks terrible...thanks to the two new signings of nani and anderson i'd buy a new united shirt, but thats horrible

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does the AIG logo not look right on the United shirt?

It doesn't seem to fit in with the shape / creases on the shirt...

two things, do the french league and premiership have the same font now?that marseilles goalie kit font looks very similar.

also.... how skinny are gilbertos legs! hahahahaa

tlm-a.jpg

Just confirmation that this will indeed be L'pool's away kit, not impressed. On the other hand, though they seemingly use the same template, Real's kit looks pretty good to me.

Yeah, there's adverts all over my town centre confirming that is the official kit. If it wasn't for that stupid red hammer shape on each side I'd quite like it.

Back
Top Bottom