New Kits

I don't want to see something like this

simulovo4we8.jpg

:|
i like it. :applause:

but seriously. its just a colour. nothing to be really miffed over.

Feyenoord new home kit doesn't look THAT much different to the current one, change of colour and that's it. How original, Kappa?

Benfica away looks fucking pish!

Yea, would look a lot better like that. It's still a great shirt though. I think this new Adidas template just needs 3 colors to look good, some teams just use two and it fucks it up.

does anyone have anything on newcastle uniteds new adidas kits , were due new home away and 3rd for the start of new season , if anybody finds anything could they post in here please .

anyways madrid . obviously mock i dont think they wud make such a similar kit , but you never no :mrgreen:

I hope that Real Madrid kit is a mock, because it looks horrible IMO. I think this new adidas template is absolutely awful.

I really like Newcastle's current kit so it's a shame they have to change, adidas did a good job with that one. :)

But if adidas use their new template with the next Newcasle kit, it will only look bad. It's just not going to work with the stripes.

They will because current Newcastle United home kit is 05/07 seasons kit and Adidas will produce new kit for them next season.

For Benfica away kit, i think that Benfica fans should not look negative for their new away kit. It's just away kit and it looks nice to me. But, If Galatasaray has dark blue away kit, I can show same reactions with Spitfire or Miguel.

:):)

Real MAdrid signs new sponsor next week.

Contract of "unimaginable" sponsorship Besides, the president of Royal(Real) Madrid announced that the entity that directs will sign next week a contract of sponsorship of the vest " for a very important quantity ", that it(he,she) did not want to reveal, but that it(he,she) places in levels that " are not imaginable " for any other club of the world. The president of Royal(Real) Madrid, who did not also want to reveal the company that will take responsibility of supporting the vest of the club in Benq's substitution, Siemens's subsidiary in bankruptcy, it(he,she) expressed his(her,your) "pride" for an agreement that will allow the club to resolve " in the space of one month " the misadventure that the economic situation of the advertiser had generated. EFE

does anyone have anything on newcastle uniteds new adidas kits , were due new home away and 3rd for the start of new season , if anybody finds anything could they post in here please .

anyways madrid . obviously mock i dont think they wud make such a similar kit , but you never no :mrgreen:

Hi all

If that will going to be the home kit for Real Madrid look at this improvised shirt made by myseld based on that model :lol:

Doesn't look so bad at all...

The giant of the energetic sector E.ON might be the close sponsor of the vest of Royal(Real) Madrid, since the white club and the German company would be negotiating an agreement for the next years.

The indispensable condition in order that it(he,she) reaches the relation of sponsorización is, as it(he,she) revealed ' LaSexta ' (spanish TV Channel ), that the electrical group and gasísta German it(he,she) is successful in his(her,your) opa on Endesa. E.ON the electrical Spanish woman aspires to buy for near 37.000 million Euros, which gives an approximate idea of his(her,your) economic power.

Ramon Calderón assured on Monday in Palma that Royal(Real) Madrid will sign very soon a contract of sponsorship of the vest " of an unimaginable level for any other club of the world ".

foto_196918_CAS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom