New Kits

They will because current Newcastle United home kit is 05/07 seasons kit and Adidas will produce new kit for them next season.

For Benfica away kit, i think that Benfica fans should not look negative for their new away kit. It's just away kit and it looks nice to me. But, If Galatasaray has dark blue away kit, I can show same reactions with Spitfire or Miguel.

:):)

It's always beautiful when you're outside, but seems Adidas loves to do shit year by year. We have tradition, we have an history, we have an honour. Give us the traditional away kit! The white one like Milan and the black socks in home kit.

Fuck adidas an their shitty designers!

New SL Benfica away kit 07/08:
benficarosaredred6pd.jpg

omg! :shock:

We're not gay!

Maybe not, but your new away shirt sure is.

Mexico new kit in adidas "Golpe" template.
20070111165525_28052.jpg

050753.jpg

20070111161609_28035.jpg

20070111161717_28036.jpg

20070111161923_28038.jpg

That is Mexico's U-20, and there hasn't been an official presentation for the NEW adidas uniform!
Yesterday I saw the national team training with those shirts on... I don't think they'll be playing with the same tops right?!?!

Please Adidas.. don't let that crappy shirt be our uniform!!!
I'm sure they'll come out with a nice surprise... ;)

Hopefully.. (sigh)

Cmon OPM, don't hurt my feelings..
It's enough just to think that my fav team in the world would use that lame kit..

I REALLY hope it's just a training kit..

Can someone tell me why Mexico switched to Adidas? Their last Nike kit was class, this one is a complete shocker in comparison!

Sorry if this hurts your feelings more sonoman. ;)

Can someone tell me why Mexico switched to Adidas? Their last Nike kit was class, this one is a complete shocker in comparison!

They had 88 millions $$$$ of reasons to switch. Nike only offers 60 millions.

Adidas and Mexico signed a contract for the next 8 years.

<sobbing>
it's ok..
</sobbing>

A friend of mine just receive the new eurosport catalog and he said the new Mexico kit it´s in the new Adidas template "Onore" instead the template "golpe" that its only for training.

This is the template
831.jpg

He will scan the catalog tomorrow and i´ll put the picture.

Last edited:
Man, Kappa kits are like PES games. A tweak here, a tweak there, but essentially exactly the same.

Easiest job in the world = Kappa kit designer

That Adidas template should be named "Tygra" or something. It's looks a bit Thundercats or something. Perhaps it's camoflauge, useful for when playing in the long grass of the lower leagues.

Let's take the Croatia away jersey and change the colours - bingo, new away kit :mrgreen:

who gives two shits bout japanese kits, they cant even play footie. They always put too much sponsors on them ruining the kit. Most countries league kits>>>>>>>>>>> J- league kits

Nike will also produce sky blue kit for Turkish national team in late 2007.

Also, I like J-League kits. I will order Yokohoma Marinos or FC Tokyo kit from Japan, my sister studies at Tokyo right now. :)

And are you still making kits for WE, hubneo?

Nike will also produce sky blue kit for Turkish national team in late 2007.

Also, I like J-League kits. I will order Yokohoma Marinos or FC Tokyo kit from Japan, my sister studies at Tokyo right now. :)

And are you still making kits for WE, hubneo?

Sky blue kit for Turkey? hmm I'm surprised

Hmm... The golpe template doesn't look to bad in this instance. It's the away kit, so you can't expect anymore than that I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom