New Kits

São Paulo's new kits...

popimage.php

Where's the pink kit? It's the traditional one but i couldn't find...
Oh, and what a ridiculous gk kit.

Adidas confirmed the colour of new Benfica away kit for next season, it will be Pink...

OMFG! :shock:

no info about top clubs :(

1st new kits. FC Moskva

big.jpg

114005_361.jpg

look good, but team color dark-red/black, here gold, may be pre season kits.

--------------------
lol Official Shalke site now have russian language ^^
and new club photo with new sponsor
76bc18c650.jpg

--------------------

new CSKA Moskva kit

3219.jpeg

intresting on back, umbro logo or club.

Last edited:
Shimizu and the new puma template look great, Funny to see Shimizu using it first they're usually individual in their designs, shame that has gone really, I first saw the puma design whilst watching a handball game on tv I think it was the Danish NT that wore itand it looked good then, I think I saw a picture of Utrecht kits with it too and they look almost Identical to the Danish Handball kit.

Other two Japanese teams kits who I am quite impressed with are Marinos and Verdy, I am glad Verdy escaped Nike before they could give them some retro bullshit like Red Diamonds are suffering from. Hope they don't last long in the Asian Champions League, the DHL sponsor just looks disgusting there.

Really hoping to see some more Russian kits soon, hopefully if Lokomotiv have a nice looking shirt I'll look into getting one, I'd only really do it if it was the same design as Yokohama but red and green, Golpe design is just atrocious. Speaking of Russian shirts, the CSKA shirt looks like it should be quite nice just from seeing the top part, I'd imagine they have an umbro logo design on the back of their shirts, like evershit do, maybe because the logo is to complex to print that way, or it just comes that way with that particular umbro (unpersonalized shoulder) design.

Back
Top Bottom