New Kits

Albirex Niigata

yoyaku_shirts.gif

shirts_img01.gif

I think it's ugly .

I know this isn't exactly about new kits, but I've read that the fonts on Premiership kits will be changed as of next season (07/08). No pics as yet however.

for some reason I can't see your post asiat . can you dl the image and upload it on imageshaks please ?

That Paraguay shirt is so sick! Will definitely be purchasing that!

On another note, why do England bother with a new shirt, just the same crap overpriced players wrapped in new cotton wool!

I think England should keep the current home kit for longer. I really like the red cross on the shoulder. I hope the new kit keeps that kind of theme.

The trouble with Umbro is that they don't have much variation for different nations/clubs. The cross design went well with England and Sweden but they used it in club kits like Heerenveen etc. I like it when kit designs actually have significance.

Looks like the Paraguay kit design is different to other Adidas kits at the back of the shirt...

Also Uruguay are now sporting some nice looking Puma kits...

Nice to see Paraguay have got STRIPES ON THE BACK OF THE KIT! A huge rarity these days! :mrgreen:

The trouble with Umbro is that they don't have much variation for different nations/clubs. The cross design went well with England and Sweden but they used it in club kits like Heerenveen etc. I like it when kit designs actually have significance.

They should design a different shirt for every club/nation.

I wonder what the Uruguay away kit will be - probably same design but in red and white. Also noticed that their sock design is NOT like the other new Puma kits, it has a single horizontal stripe with the Puma "cat" logo in it.

Yeah and it is a bit of an adidas ripoff...
It seriously annoys me when shitty manufacturers copy kit designs by the top names. Have they no imagination at all. This example is only a minor ripoff but there have been far worse ones in recent times. :roll:

The previous kit Brooks made for the Chilean national team looked like an Umbro ripoff - their away kit was very similar to the England kit of 03/05.

I've also seen many poor Nike imitations in recent years *cough* Pompey last season *cough*.

Think that England pic is "slightly" snide...
On the Kitbag teaser pic the Umbro logo is directly above the England badge, and there's also some mesh next to it that's missing...

It seriously annoys me when shitty manufacturers copy kit designs by the top names. Have they no imagination at all. This example is only a minor ripoff but there have been far worse ones in recent times. :roll:

check the current messina and livorno kits, that's even worse adidas rip-style

Back
Top Bottom