New Kits

I like the Slovenia kit but like you said the emblem looks bad. They should remove the green circles IMO.

I don't know why they went for the circles in the first place. It looks more like a company or a political party logo. :eh:

If they had to change the logo of our federation they should've go with something with a shape of Triglav, our highest mountain. If you saw our WC kit you know what shape I'm talking about.

Are those the mountains in the blue part of the emblem? They should get rid of the circles and just use a bigger version of that bit. Then it will look a classy kit.

If I didn't know any better i'd have said that that logo belonged to some communications company. Looks a bit like they was trying to make something like Ireland's logo but just gave up half way.

Are those the mountains in the blue part of the emblem? They should get rid of the circles and just use a bigger version of that bit. Then it will look a classy kit.
Yes, that's Triglav and the whole thing is a blazon of our flag. It would look much better without the circles, I agree. The official explanation of the circles, shaped as a football, is that it ilustrates our country's openness and dynamics. :lol:

Anyway, here's some more pics (I'm sorry if I'm making too big of a deal about the kit :o):

pc200059pgs5.jpg

pc200060pgs6.jpg

pc200061pgs7.jpg

pc200062pgs8.jpg

pc200063pgs9.jpg

colorado rapids ?

314896118_5855be7736_b.jpg

then inserts parts have same color with main kits, new adidas look great. some retro )

now it's official : morocco have signed for puma . no more nike \\:o/
now I hope we'll have some red kit with a lion on it , something like this would be nice :

90% of all Africa teams have Puma... why?
morocco have been with nike for a moment and we always had problems with their stuff . sometimes the kits are too big for the players , the new balls and stuff always come late and so . the fact that 90% of african teams have puma means security for us to move to puma wich seems to work well in africa .

Schalke sold 45.000 tickets for their friendly match this month against zenit - main reason is that every spectator either wins a free original 06/07 kit, a scarf or a sweater, sponsored by gazprom...

money makes the world go round! :D

Back
Top Bottom