New Kits

Mexico new kit in adidas "Golpe" template.
20070111165525_28052.jpg

050753.jpg

20070111161609_28035.jpg

20070111161717_28036.jpg

20070111161923_28038.jpg

Houston cool color, look like 3rd PHX suns :)
Mexico poor... team have great nike kits, with cool aztek "V". Now standard adidas ...

I have to agree with my man Asiat on this one, Mexico had a good thing going. Just when they had changed from the standard nike (which I liked) to a cool unique one, they switch to this kit that half the nations in the world cup will have...

Why do they have to make those designs?!?! Just make the kits like they supposed to be, like Nike did to Hollands kit. Just plain orange.

Have to agree that Mexico's new kit looks awful. Could it be any more boring? As I said before, I like kits to have significance and the previous Nike one did. It looked original and unique to Mexico. Can someone explain why they are now with plain old adidas?

Is it just me who hates all these templates Adidas has made? :(

When I look at these kits all that comes to my mind is that I love Nike's retro style... :roll:

Those FC Tokyo kits look awful. A complete mismatch IMO, they are all over the place. The adidas kit designers should be fired after some of their recent designs.

Am I the only one who likes these new kits? I think they are very smart looking. If they just added some themes native to each country they would be great.

Back
Top Bottom