New Kits

Yes yes Guys!!!Make Fun about the greek Players but we have beat you guys(Portugal) twice in your own Country and we get the trophy 2004!!!! And after these desaster 2 very good( and i mean it!!!) go to portugal, katsouranis and karagounis!!!

Machlas was a good player, a very good CF!!! but best players was nikolaidis(AEK Athens/Athletico Madrid) and Tsiartas(AEK Athens Sevilla), especialy tsiartas was a great technical player, he can send a 50m pass bullseye, and his freekicks and Corners are best of best!!!!!!! also Mr. STELIOS from Bolton is a very good player, tha we have samaras (M. City)!
and our Charisteas from rotterdam( i cant understand this plaer, big talent but....??????!

For momment best greek Player is Seitaridis from Atletico Madrid!!!! very good defender!

Greece has talents but football in greece is not well organized! thats the problem! I like it to see greek players in non greek teams! But dont forget Guys Greece is a small country with only 10 Million people!But its land of Gods!!!!

You must be joking he has no talent whatsoever, he just stands still and waits for the ball to land in front of him and if he is lucky scores occasionaly.

is that a training top template, something special created for them or something old like their old christmashitshirt?

Toronto (new adidas design)

toronto2ad0.jpg

torontovt0.jpg

DNxhqScA.jpg

.... new mass adidas template ? look like mix 06 temp. hope Zenit not wear this in new season.

----------------------------

new adidas gk ?
+F50
50775.LI.JPG

Onore
50426.SC.JPG

Precio

50414.OR.JPG

Onore look like gk in Toronto style. +F50 look funny )

onore jersey
050467.jpg

onore short
050437.jpg

campo short
050722.jpg

golpe jersey
050752.jpg

Last edited:
Nike offered DFB a contract (after the current runs out, till 2011 with adidas...)

they are considering a change...:-o

I like the Umbro one the best, but like you said they all look good. Nice work.

P.S your English isn't bad at all. ;)

no i think golpe could be smart in a different colour and i will show u all the Hibs Adidas designed kiys in a sec

Slovenia is finally ditching Kappa. :) The new kit maker is gonna be Nike like I all ready wrote a couple of months ago. I hope I get the pics so I can post them here.

slikaasppfuq.gif

The only pic I got so far and it's quite obvious it's Nike Brazil design.

We also got a new logo of our federation (left). A bit modified for the kit emblem (right).

slikaasppfur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom