New Kits

Dortmund Christmas Shirt

1280_3935393430643961.jpg

1280_6539356339313939.jpg

OPM said:
HSV might switch from Puma to adidas from next season on.

Not only might, but will. ;)

Resource (german):
http://www.welt.de/data/2006/10/27/1087809.html

I am glad we're finally getting back to the roots after having worn quite some manufacturers in the past (Uhlsport, Fila, Nike, Puma). :)

Edit:

Just found some mocks in the HSV forum (of course these won't be the real designs ;)):

hsv0708fanaoe6.jpg
hsv0708fanvs4.jpg
hsv0708fanbrt1.jpg

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
glad you won't get the aquilla design, those stripes look so fucking cheap, only kit looking good is spain home, but take a look at the horrible köln kit :)

can't wait to see adidas new designs (and fcn home 07/09:D)

no, just some sort of christmas present (you are ALLOWED to pay for:p) for their fans, will be used for the time around christmas (end of november - winter break)

For the second time, Benfica played yesterday with the traditional red shirt and red socks but with black shorts.

portobenficaxs4.jpg

Beautiful! :D

Strange considering there was no clash of shorts - also why couldn't they do that at Celtic or FC Copenhagen in the Champions League, where, they wore that beige kit when red was more distinguishable? :|

Their kit manager should have the sack :lol:

kel said:
Not only might, but will. ;)

Resource (german):
http://www.welt.de/data/2006/10/27/1087809.html

I am glad we're finally getting back to the roots after having worn quite some manufacturers in the past (Uhlsport, Fila, Nike, Puma). :)

Edit:

Just found some mocks in the HSV forum (of course these won't be the real designs ;)):

hsv0708fanaoe6.jpg
hsv0708fanvs4.jpg
hsv0708fanbrt1.jpg

:mrgreen:

Awwww :(

I liked the Puma HSV kits. Have bought the last 2 home kits.

anyone know if there have been any pictures of the new england home shirt seeing as that comes out next year around april, may time

easyeasyeasy said:
Strange considering there was no clash of shorts - also why couldn't they do that at Celtic or FC Copenhagen in the Champions League, where, they wore that beige kit when red was more distinguishable? :|

Their kit manager should have the sack :lol:

the whole kit clashing business is stupid, the rule shouldn't exist for shorts and socks

BVB's away kit looks even stranger with the red numbers on it :|

matherto I agree, it is stupid, at least it'd stop teams "doing an Arsenal" and wear the away kit just because the home team's shorts were the same colour.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's the another (great) Greek player... it's Katsouranis! :D

Yes yes Guys!!!Make Fun about the greek Players but we have beat you guys(Portugal) twice in your own Country and we get the trophy 2004!!!! And after these desaster 2 very good( and i mean it!!!) go to portugal, katsouranis and karagounis!!!

Machlas was a good player, a very good CF!!! but best players was nikolaidis(AEK Athens/Athletico Madrid) and Tsiartas(AEK Athens Sevilla), especialy tsiartas was a great technical player, he can send a 50m pass bullseye, and his freekicks and Corners are best of best!!!!!!! also Mr. STELIOS from Bolton is a very good player, tha we have samaras (M. City)!
and our Charisteas from rotterdam( i cant understand this plaer, big talent but....??????!

For momment best greek Player is Seitaridis from Atletico Madrid!!!! very good defender!

Greece has talents but football in greece is not well organized! thats the problem! I like it to see greek players in non greek teams! But dont forget Guys Greece is a small country with only 10 Million people!But its land of Gods!!!!

Last edited:
Yes yes Guys!!!Make Fun about the greek Players but we have beat you guys(Portugal) twice in your own Country and we get the trophy 2004!!!! And after these desaster 2 very good( and i mean it!!!) go to portugal, katsouranis and karagounis!!!

Did I make fun of Karagounis or Katsouranis or any another Greek player?

Seriously I think you should improve your reading and comprehension skills... :roll:

Last edited:

Machlas was a good player, a very good CF!!! but best players was nikolaidis(AEK Athens/Athletico Madrid) and Tsiartas(AEK Athens Sevilla), especialy tsiartas was a great technical player, he can send a 50m pass bullseye, and his freekicks and Corners are best of best!!!!!!! also Mr. STELIOS from Bolton is a very good player, tha we have samaras (M. City)!
and our Charisteas from rotterdam( i cant understand this plaer, big talent but....??????!

For momment best greek Player is Seitaridis from Atletico Madrid!!!! very good defender!

Greece has talents but football in greece is not well organized! thats the problem! I like it to see greek players in non greek teams! But dont forget Guys Greece is a small country with only 10 Million people!But its land of Gods!!!!

Same problem in Turkey, good players, bad organized... friend don't forget... There is only ONE God!

Back
Top Bottom