New Kits

Chievo's Matteo Brighi took our joke about the lotto design looking like the power ranger's uniforms a bit too seriously...
chie1080910121024x768kt3.jpg

Been watching Champions League tonight, damn, UEFA and their pedantic rules on striped kits meant fucked up jerseys for Barcelona, Inter and the like. Like as if their numbers aren't clear on their domestic kits? Before long we'll see teams turning out in plain coloured jerseys. :roll:

Whoever had the idea of this visible number rule is a pathetic moron. Don't give me that "it was done for TV" shite.

Barcelona's looked even worse. Even a short-sighted twat in the crowd could pick out number 10 was being worn by Ronaldinho.

It's funny isn't it, this ridiculous kit-spoiling rule was apparently made at the behest of television companies. I regard it as complete piffle. I myself never had any problems watching televised football matches years ago when the quality of television cameras were a lot worse than they are today, and it wasn't as if commentators had problems picking players out.

Bring back our stripes!!

Puma's 1.06 template is good for plain kits but for stripes its terrible.

Also check this out...
02.jpg

Atlético dumped that red and white halved kit in favour of last season's kit!! :lol:

they use their last season home kit as the "real" home kit and due to fan protest stuff etc. they will use both the red and purple? new kits as away kits. i heard they will try to use the red as often as possible, which means we will not see the real 06/07 away too often

OPM said:
they use their last season home kit as the "real" home kit and due to fan protest stuff etc. they will use both the red and purple? new kits as away kits. i heard they will try to use the red as often as possible, which means we will not see the real 06/07 away too often

I had heard that they will using back the old kits, just because of their Club's Fans' complain...they perfer the old strips more than the new half and half design....but didn't know that they will use the new away or not...

Atlético Madrid

Home Matches -> Stripes 05-06
Away Matches -> Halves 06-07
Away Matches with colour clash -> NAvy Blue / White halves 06-07

Some Serie A kits that I've found on web.

Ascoli Away Kit 06/07 :

ascoliawayaf7.jpg

Catania Away Kit 06/07 :

cataniaawayhw8.jpg

Siena Third Kit 06/07 : (Copy of Juve's Away Kit)

sienathirdfj1.jpg

Udinesse Away Kit 06/07 : (Gold/Black Power Ranger Kit)

udinesseawaybn4.jpg

I've to get back work on these kits for PES. :)

Back
Top Bottom