New Kits

Fenerbahce's 100th Year Kits :thumbup:

altinto5.jpg

Last edited:
new bosnia and herzegovina kits - klick to enlarge:

1st: ____.2nd:

3rd: _fanshirt:

theese pics are previews of just a few articles, which will be available at the beginning of october, together with other stuff!

Bit pointless that Bosnian third kit tho, away kit white, third kit white...... hmm!!

Barça's kit tonight in the Super Cup was yet another example of UEFA's anti-stripes ruling ruining kits. It looked completely diabolical. I can see gold lettering on red AND blue perfectly well thank you. Fucking knobheads. :roll:

Whistle said:
Fenerbahce's 100th Year Kits :thumbup:

altinto5.jpg

Boy what a ugly kit.

I hate kits in that "milk & coffee"colour, it resembles old ladies 50s style underwear selling in those "about to close forever" shops :).

The drawings only make it worse.
Sporting had a kit in that colour a couple years ago.

Mauras said:
Boy what a ugly kit.

I hate kits in that "milk & coffee"colour, it resembles old ladies 50s style underwear selling in those "about to close forever" shops :).

The drawings only make it worse.
Sporting had a kit in that colour a couple years ago.

thats why it looks classic, its our 100th year so they tried to make it look 100 years old with new classic style , u cant always have perfect things when it comes to making kits look like 100 years ago with old player pictures

Sampdoria Kits are usually fantastic.

Kappa is a brand that really makes me sad.. they have done such marvellous kits in the past years yet they seem to lack the "power" to establish themselves in the game. The Roma kits 3 years ago were simply true class, and there were a few others like Auxerre that were very beautiful also.

Of course you could have nightmares if you saw a Chilavert or a Peter Crouch in one of those stylish italian tight Kappa kits of 2 seasons ago but they surely had some nice designs there.

Pitty they seem to be vanishing, the first sign was loosing the italian team to the now amazingly crappy PUMA (Puma released the first Sporting CP kit ever that has 100% stamped badges, a disgrace. And to make it worst the kit sold in the club stores as a replica is different than the ones used by the players)

Anyone know what kind of font the "SPURS" text on the Tottenham socks is?

Nevermind I got it.

Last edited:
I normally don't like 'classic' looking shirts, but Sampdoria looks nice and simple and could even be worn for everyday wear.

Here is a really nice shirt, Palmeiras 3rd...
389340-2502-cp.jpg

produtos%5CP09292_001z1.jpg

Thanks I checked the site but I don't know where to click on. :lol: Just need to know who their kit manufacturar is, and where some of those logos on the shirt are. It seems no matter how hard I search on that site, I can't find any pictures.

Last edited:
Rocky29 said:
Thanks I checked the site but I don't know where to click on. :lol: Just need to know who their kit manufacturar is, and where some of those logos on the shirt are. It seems no matter how hard I search on that site, I can't find any pictures.

looks like masita. (also used by hansa rostock f.e.)

Mauras said:
Sampdoria Kits are usually fantastic.

Kappa is a brand that really makes me sad.. they have done such marvellous kits in the past years yet they seem to lack the "power" to establish themselves in the game. The Roma kits 3 years ago were simply true class, and there were a few others like Auxerre that were very beautiful also.

Of course you could have nightmares if you saw a Chilavert or a Peter Crouch in one of those stylish italian tight Kappa kits of 2 seasons ago but they surely had some nice designs there.

Pitty they seem to be vanishing, the first sign was loosing the italian team to the now amazingly crappy PUMA (Puma released the first Sporting CP kit ever that has 100% stamped badges, a disgrace. And to make it worst the kit sold in the club stores as a replica is different than the ones used by the players)

Same for Reading :(

all the sponsors, emblems etc on the newe kit are printed on with a machine, not stitched! :spid:

plus they gave us the old 05-06 template while "big team" Spurs get the new 06-07 design

normally at least the club and manufacturer logo should be stitched, i hate printed on club logos...

Thanks OPM. Damn, excelsior's site is strange, is it me, or are there only two links on that site. Nothing that links to their squad or pics.

Back
Top Bottom