New Kits

foxtrot_yankee said:
Rangers Away 04-05

407069.JPEG
Looks like a Sunday league kit.

hey thanx pk9 for the news on maroco away shirt iv seen it its £40 look realy good but does any 1 knw were i can get it cheaper

metallica said:
this maybe indicates that the new man utd home shirt will be the same design. its a decent shirt and should sell alot in america
I wouldn't buy that one :P
Maybe if it was Total 90 Style, red shirt, with black lines and the triangle/shape on the sleeve. Might look halfway decent then.

The Romanian one is quality, i wouldn't mind having that

The Man City one is really plain and dull, and like a old t-shirt you've find in the bottom of ya wardrobe

proximus said:
The Romanian one is quality, i wouldn't mind having that

The Man City one is really plain and dull, and like a old t-shirt you've find in the bottom of ya wardrobe
i thought it looked like a t-shirt as well!

well this is what is says about the plain old city t-shirt: "The new shirt takes its inspiration from technical performance, rather than the retro feel of last year’s kit, and incorporates Reebok’s PLAYDRY technology, a moisture management system that keeps wearers cool, dry and comfortable at all times."

Romania top is very very nice, not sure about that Man City one though. Need to see it close up I think

It's different, I will give it that. Can't make up my mind though, Think I preferd the current one.

If the Man Utd kit is anything like the one Noted posted, they are onto a winner!

Noted said:
New United kit revealed! :D

new-manutd.jpg

Sorry mate.......that looks like a Photoshop job to me :x

Look closely at the green residues outside the man utd logo and how comes there are no crease shadows on the vodafone logo :-k

Still however, it looks pretty decent if its similar to this anyway :D but I prefer a black trim instead of a white one

Back
Top Bottom