New Kits

Guys calm down... it was just something I knocked up in Photoshop in about 2 minutes :D. I reckon it will be similar to this though just with black lines instead. Look at the current home kit.. there's no white on the front.

Ashed said:
What's with the Vodafone logo anyway? It looks squashed, could've done better, Fear boy. ;)

Maybe you should have done black the lines around the chest...
Anyway it's a great work, nice if it would be the real nike kit for arsenal and man u...

Anyone know when that Romania top is available? I'd like to take a trip down the road and get one

metallica said:
what are the kits like from footykits4u ?

footykits4u fellow - u got any idea when say man utd are unveiling there new home shirt ??

Our kits are quality ;)

I've not gone any details of new Man Utd kit yet though...

metallica said:
where u got that informatiom from Zero ?
I can't remember where but i saw that yesterday in the same article about Man Utd's grey kit for the summer tour of the USA

Jim The Great said:
Boro have they decided which away kit your team will be using next season? I heard their was going to be a vote again.

Not yet. Did you see the 6 choices i posted a while back?
Rumour has it the new home and away kits will be revealed this week, although that isnt confirmed.

Not gonna be on sale for awhile yet though because we havent got our new shirt sponser sorted. Bastards i wanted to buy the new home kit in time for my holidays :(

I'll post them uo here as soon as they get annouced

Well the voting is over. They were saying there was only 9 votes between the winning kit and the second place one. I think it'll be between A and D with A winning it.

fcb_04.jpg

its not really a looker is it mate.

i picked those up on a trawl of a few world football discussion forums - i'll keep looking - still not seen the new puma ones apart from on Uefa's Euro 2004 website but those are just little illustrations

bob

denirobob said:
its not really a looker is it mate.

i picked those up on a trawl of a few world football discussion forums - i'll keep looking - still not seen the new puma ones apart from on Uefa's Euro 2004 website but those are just little illustrations

bob

ok mate, thx anyway ;)

oh dear - bayerns away (?) kit looks horrible, like some sick throwback to the 80s. The Valencia one isnt much better it looks likes a 1990 Galatasary top, which someones just stuck a cheap badge and Toyota sticker over.

cfdh_edmundo said:
oh dear - bayerns away (?) kit looks horrible, like some sick throwback to the 80s. The Valencia one isnt much better it looks likes a 1990 Galatasary top, which someones just stuck a cheap badge and Toyota sticker over.

yeah, in the past the turkish clubs had horrible kits :D

Christ almighty, that Valencia kit!!

I won't get any sleep tonight... :(

It seems that the Valencia returns to the design of the 70's when Mario Alberto Kempes was playing.
These colors have explanation because they represent those of the flag of the Valencian region.
T060812A.jpg

Yep the colours are relevant, even the captain's armband of the current side is in this flag's style and colours. I can understand why people don't like it but it's a little refreshing to see a kit which isn't just another friggin plain copy of the same old manufacturer's (Adidas, Nike, etc) design used on all it's kits (although I concede there is still some of Nike's current template in evidence).

Back
Top Bottom