New Kits

Yes, it is an original way of fleeing of the industrial designs of the sports marks in the last years.

The new Valencia kit is cool! At least it's a different kind of design unlike the other nike kits which all look the same. We need alot more new designs like Valencia's.

cfdh_edmundo said:
oh dear - bayerns away (?) kit looks horrible, like some sick throwback to the 80s. The Valencia one isnt much better it looks likes a 1990 Galatasary top, which someones just stuck a cheap badge and Toyota sticker over.

yea its the new away - i have read weeks ago about that bayerns getting a new away kit in gold

Chamakh said:
The new Valencia kit is cool! At least it's a different kind of design unlike the other nike kits which all look the same. We need alot more new designs like Valencia's.
It's just the new Nike design but with colorful stripes...

Ashed said:
Chamakh said:
It's just the new Nike design but with colorful stripes...

Yeah i know...

but at least it's not just plain orange like there away kit from this season.

The moment you fellas have been waiting for:

BORO AWAY KIT WINNER
away.jpg

BORO HOME KIT
home.jpg

The Away kit is nice, home kit im un-decided. Its a replica of the 1973-74 season with the famous Charlton era at Boro. Looks ok if we get a good sponser (Dial@phone is shown as its the current one). But yeah i havent decided on it yet mind you i hated this seasons when it came out but i love it now. We'll see.

I like the home kit, I quite like that particular retro style. Im not so sure about the away I preferred the black one.

I think the home one looks quite shit to be honest Boro, I saw it for the first time on Sky Sports News yesterday and I remember thinking...oh dear.
But like you said, I thought our current homes shirt looked quite shit when I first saw it but it grew on me, so It'll probably be the same with yours again.

Don't like that home one. It's a bit too retro. The collar is awful. And dump errea. A Premiership club can do so much better. Even Aberdeen have Nike.

Yeah boro fans have been screaming to dump Errea but rumour has it Stevie Gibson has shares in them. Thats only a rumour mind. The more i look at the home kit the more i like it. We'll see how it goes anyway.

Boro home kit is very similiar to the Stuttgart's one, looks nice... ;)

Away kit: I would have preferred the black away kit...

denirobob said:
new puma Swiss h & a - this design will be the basis for the czechs and bulgaria too if the official euro2004 website is to be believed.

trikot%20rot%201.jpg

trikot%20weiss%203.jpg

I really like that away top, but that collar looks abit annoying.

Back
Top Bottom