New Kits

I like F (girl's got a little too much forehead, though).

I really don't like D because of all the yellow areas running all over the place.

Evo said:
The best M'Boro shirt is either E or F the rest are wank just like the current away shirt.

The current one looks class. I saw them at the game today and A has a nice arse ;)

Currently im starting to favour A's shirt anyway

Ashed said:
I like F (girl's got a little too much forehead, though).

I really don't like D because of all the yellow areas running all over the place.

That aint no forehead, that's a fivehead!

Man - I finally tried on the Cameroon bodysuit kits. . . .fucking unflattering! Those things are like squeezing your body into a condom . . .and I tried the X-large size.

Every extra french fry and kit kat bar makes its presence know when you slip that babdboy on. I never looked more like my father than when I stood in the soccer shop looking at that my horrific dimensions in the mirror.

I am in decent shape, but that shirt squeezed every ounce of fat and spurt it out of the sleeves and the neck.

Never again. I'm buiying a bloody burqa.

I tried it too.. i might buy the SHIRT part only. They sell it individually. It fits fine for me on medium thank god . I want the czech republic jersey... IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!! :x

hi elouiht, i went to Oxford today, and they had a new Morocco shirt (green) in Soccer(Sports?) Scene along with Russia, Croatia etc.. and the usual big guns.

bob

denirobob said:
hi elouiht, i went to Oxford today, and they had a new Morocco shirt (green) in Soccer(Sports?) Scene along with Russia, Croatia etc.. and the usual big guns.

bob

Do they have Soccer Scene in Oxford?! are you sure you didn't goto Sports and Soccer? (The one in the Clarendon Centre right?)

i walked into nike town london today and i thot iwas in total 90 world everthing from the henry poster at the door to the footie section was tot 90 and i must say it was marvellous nike looked to have struck platinum with this idea

to elohuit they def have morrocco home and away

Rangers Away 04-05

407069.JPEG

foxtrot_yankee said:
Rangers Away 04-05

407069.JPEG
Surely that's not a 'sash' on the kit there? It's not? What is it, a stripe going 'downhill'? Represents the club nicely then. Oh wait, it's not a kit, it's 3 packs of Embassy fags :mrgreen: .

foxtrot_yankee said:
Rangers Away 04-05

407069.JPEG

LOL - who is the little guy in the middle? - is he the one who was playin for the scots u-21s and put the knee into some romanian guys nuts when takin a throw in? that was very funny :)

stiffler said:
foxtrot_yankee said:
Rangers Away 04-05

407069.JPEG

LOL - who is the little guy in the middle? - is he the one who was playin for the scots u-21s and put the knee into some romanian guys nuts when takin a throw in? that was very funny :)

:lmao: yes. That was Chris Burke. It was great that he never even got booked or a talking to. The Romanian hit the deck. :lmao:

Noted. Away fling shite at yourself.

The new adidas national team kits look kind of like the ones of 2000, especially france/germany...they are nice...

Back
Top Bottom