New Kits

bobogol said:
20040329radunoazzurritotti1.jpg

This really saddens me, I have every Azzurri shirt since 82, this is not what I expected after seeing a prototype a few months back, they have completey f'd up a great shirt as it was, lucky I had the Puma H/A previously released :roll:

He's embarassed to wear it FFS!

That's from our site, it's the wrong picture, it's all we had as our supplier hasn't sent us the proper picture yet. The actual shirt we have is proper though, not sure why he's sent that one to be honest.

footykits4u said:
That's from our site, it's the wrong picture, it's all we had as our supplier hasn't sent us the proper picture yet. The actual shirt we have is proper though, not sure why he's sent that one to be honest.

so there is actually a 3rd holland shirt ?

Puma are making some very smooth clothing and footwear now-a-days.
Could be that they will be the force to be reckoned with over the next few years.

hey have seen the new morocco home n away thanx to pk9 p24 previous can you get me these ill buy off u stright away please

rockykabir said:
wait a sec....... ain't Kewell Australian? why is playing against his own team?

more to the point, what's he doing playing for australia? a collectors item i think.

I bought the new England away shirt (31/03/04) and it's very comfy and light. Probably one of the best shirts i've bought.

hey peeps has any 1 brought a shirt from footykits4u if so wat there like cz he's willing to sell me a new morocco away 04/05 which its hard to get hold of 4 £50-55 subside have it 4 £39.99

Evo said:
I bought the new England away shirt (31/03/04) and it's very comfy and light. Probably one of the best shirts i've bought.

I pre-ordered mine from the FA website so i'd have it the day it come out and the Cu*ts still haven't got it to me. I think that is a joke!!!!!!!

Nickybaker said:
Evo said:

I pre-ordered mine from the FA website so i'd have it the day it come out and the Cu*ts still haven't got it to me. I think that is a joke!!!!!!!

How much did you pay? I went on the bus to Blackpool with wolvesfan and picked it up for £25, bargain in my opinion.

Aberdeen announced their biggest shirt and sponsorship deal ever. Newcastle based Just Sport will see that the Aberdeen kits are made by Nike next season. Meanwhile ADT signed a 6-figure sponsorship deal...

040402kit05.jpg

Is it just me or does the Aberdeen kit look like a 'jakey' version of the Nike style? It's not got the wee lines and it looks like it's made out of 2 bob material as well, like some kind of last minute rush job.

i agree classic, if anything they look like the type that your local sunday league side might be seen wearing. Still nike but a simplified version. Those weird arrows on the sleeves look like theyve just been sewn on too.

Bob

As always Boro have given the fans the chance to vote for their favourite design for the away shirt next year. Here's what we have to chose from:-

A.jpg

Choice A

B.jpg

Choice B

C.jpg

Choice C

D.jpg

Choice D

E.jpg

Choice E

F.jpg

Choice F

May vote is going to Choice D

ClassicD said:
Is it just me or does the Aberdeen kit look like a 'jakey' version of the Nike style? It's not got the wee lines and it looks like it's made out of 2 bob material as well, like some kind of last minute rush job.

Jakey sums it up. I think it's the same kind of kit that a Sunday League team could buy. Though when you think about it, it was only announced the day before and the ADT sponsorship that day so it's likely to be a rush job for the cameras.

Back
Top Bottom