New Kits

duma said:
DC United Home
dcunitedstore_1786_122193

DC United Away
dcunitedstore_1786_35002

That's interesting cuz I saw pics of Freddy Adu playing in his first exhibition game and the jersey was different. It was white, with red sleeves and black adidas stripes. Looked pretty badass.

There is a pic of him on foxsportsworld.som wearing it.

ghazi said:
duma said:
That's interesting cuz I saw pics of Freddy Adu playing in his first exhibition game and the jersey was different. It was white, with red sleeves and black adidas stripes. Looked pretty badass.

That could be a new away. The new home is the new Adidas style.

And I hope that is not the new Italy shirt, I would be very dissapointed :/

hello has any 1 seen the new morocco nike away ive seen the home got the new design all green with red piping and red block on back for name of which sud b in white

also its £40 but made in morocco am thinking to go and 1 in summer if any 1 wants shirts there not real but v good copies

ghazi said:

Well i got this from www.dcunited.com in the merchandise section this is shown as the new away kit. Can you please link that pic from foxsportsworld? thx

20040329radunoazzurritotti1.jpg

This really saddens me, I have every Azzurri shirt since 82, this is not what I expected after seeing a prototype a few months back, they have completey f'd up a great shirt as it was, lucky I had the Puma H/A previously released :roll:

Theres nothing bloody new about it. Every time they release a new shirt its exactly the same as the last one just with a different collar! Rip off.

Back
Top Bottom