New Kits

Above one was Ivory Coast...

Here Togo...
Togo_I_06.jpg

Ghana
Ghana_I_06.jpg

:: JJ :: said:
As for the other Puma national kits I'm guessing Ivory Coast will be orange with an elephant, Togo yellow with a hawk, Ghana yellow with a star. Not sure what Paraguay's will be (but it'll have stripes). :)
Well my predictions were almost right.\\:o/

I think that Ghana one is an away shirt, yellow is the home colour.

I think that is still a temporary kit, I do like it even if it isn't though. I'm sure Erzgebirge Aue use that design so it probably is since it isn't too new.

I'm absolutely certain Angola's kit is temporary, just the same as Saudi Arabia are currently wearing a pub team style Puma kit in their recent friendlies.

Anyway following on from that here's something that may be of interest to the kitmakers, the new Puma "v1.06" goalkeeper shirt, which I guess will be used by all of the Puma teams in the World Cup.

700255gn6vb.jpg

700255sk1jn.jpg

700255yl0td.jpg

Back design

700255ap023dk.jpg

those graphics on there will most likely be replaced with the corresponding ones from the team kits?

I'm not sure myself we'll have to wait and see when the kits are in use in the next lot of friendlies.

I guess some teams will have the generic design and some will have it with their corresponding logo, no doubt the likes of Cameroon would seeing as they had a unique keeper kit in the past 4 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Thats what it looks like to me too, but then again when I first saw the Premio design from Adidas I thought that was a training kit too.

South Africa home
zafaway2uq.jpg

pogoss said:
yes too bad they mistook football an tennis :(

i think you havent watched tennis since 1904 because the tennis shirts worn now are pretty cool and most of them are much more stylish than football kits
so it wouldnt be bad if theyd look like tennis kits

Today Ghana played Tunisia and both teams still used their 'old' kits, so I don't think any team will be playing in their official Puma kits until at least the 21st, when the African Nations Cup kicks off.

ManicFoXX said:
i think you havent watched tennis since 1904 because the tennis shirts worn now are pretty cool and most of them are much more stylish than football kits
so it wouldnt be bad if theyd look like tennis kits
yes it's been more than a 100 year , I was still a child at that time .
well excuses me if you're a tennis fan but I really don't want football kits to look like tennis , cricket or golf ones . what nike made is too simple . no design at all :(

curswine said:

this pictures is fake, river plate folow using old model.... :(
look:
f010fh03.jpg

i hope they change these model to the new model, like argentine, spain, etc... but i´m not sure

look???i speak english perfectly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
No its not fake, River will be using the new home kit when the Argentinian season starts on 29th January.

Back
Top Bottom