Cameroon :

CameroonHSS0607.gif
Cameroon3rdSS0607.gif
CameroonASS0607.gif

Senegal :

SenegalHSS0607.gif
SenegalASS0607.gif

Whoa those are mint!!

Why couldn't they do a kit of that style for Italy, rather than some naff v-neck over t-shirt tripe?

Yeah Puma King generic style kits, probably temporary until the World Cup versions are revealed.

Israel

IsraelHSS0607.gif

Probably the away (or is it home) will be the same but in blue. Also seems to have no background print!!

Switzerland

SwitzHSS0607.gif
SwitzASS0607.gif

Tunisia's new kits haven't been put on Subside yet but I found an African Nations Cup t-shirt of theirs on there though.

TunesiaAfCupTee0607.gif

My guess is that the actual kit design will have the carthage eagle print in the background, home white with red trim, away red with white trim, very much like Poland.\\:o/

None as yet.

I heard Iran are supposedly wearing Puma in the World Cup but in all recent matches I have seen them in they've been wearing some other kit maker (that Nike ripoff style).

Last edited by a moderator:
foxtrot said:
Angola's nickname is the "Black Panthers" so I'd expect their kits to have a panther on it.

No, the Angola's nickname is "Palancas Negras", I read at the dictonary but only says that's an animal. Maybe you are right, but the AFA logo shows an animal like a goat.

As for the other Puma national kits I'm guessing Ivory Coast will be orange with an elephant, Togo yellow with a hawk, Ghana yellow with a star. Not sure what Paraguay's will be (but it'll have stripes). :)

Back
Top Bottom