New Kits

local06072dn.gif

Milanista said:
Now those look like training tops!

It's a shame they're not, I mean holland with Blue socks? :roll:

And it sort of looks like Russia must of changed kit manufacturer or they are calling Russia a not so good team? lol

curswine said:
New Nike kits...
worldcupkitsvi7xg.jpg

shit :(

Nice find curswine

1 = Turkey (Thx 2Fast_2Furious)
2 = Croatia
3 = Marocco
4 = Mexico
5 = USA
6 = Portugal
7 = Brazil
8 = Holland
9 = South Korea

Last edited:
i reckon those kits are class and the best thing it there all basically different templates which means we get a nice bit of variation with kits for once!

Ukraine kit is rubbish for me. I hate Lotto design. I have new Nike design too. But this year Adidas and Umbro is awesome. Reebok too. I hope Umbro will prepare nice design for Ireland.

the nike kits all look a bit retro which is cool... as arsenal proved this season. anyways i like them. is that what the designs will be like for next seasons club teams?

we had the new season arsenal on here, the collar looked same and it had a classic look, so most likely yes

if you mean te 06/07 kit i would really appreciate it if someone could post it again. i had a look through and couldn't find it. and also if there are any images of the 2006 england away kit(excluding the one from the newspaper) that would also be much appreciated.cheers.

yeah i meant 06/07 home, i see if i saved the pics somewhere

/Edit:

damn, only could find the collar pic.will hunt for the other...but compare it, it is the same as on some of the above nike pic.
tagpic1ae.png

Last edited:
well they all look simple, but sumthing about the portugal kit makes it look better than the rest. but thats just my opinion. :p
i wonder wut new manchester might look like if the club teams are gonna be simple too...

Welcome bit of variety in the designs from Nike this time though it will be odd seeing the likes of Holland with blue socks and Portugal with red shorts (thought they'd have stuck with green or gone for white like '66).

Hmm I thought white was the home kit of Turkey, and red was away :?

thanks a lot opm, i can kinda imagine what it will look like now.

so there wasn't actually one of the whole shirt?

i thought i missed something big.

Back
Top Bottom