New Kits

X-factor new GK

66880.YR.JPG

66880.AP02.JPG

http://www.soccerpro.com/acatalog/goal_keeper_jerseys.html
more new adidas GK . Reflexo o_O ...

Last edited:
I'm searching for detailed pics of the Reebok Goalie Jersey Bolton, West Ham, Liverpool are using (yellow one)

NickSCFC said:
What's this about Adidas striped boots being banned for the World Cup? Think there was something on Channel 4 news about it.

What they are saying is because Adidas use the three stripes down the sides of all of their products as a logo as well as the standard Adidas logo, that they are getting three times the advertising power of every other brand. They are not banning Adidas, just saying that they cannot use the three stripes. Now, Adidas have a new design which uses a load of the number 3 characters down the side, with a strip down the center to make it still appear as three stripes. Its weird but when you see it you will know what I mean.

OPM said:
if others are to dumb to advertise proper on their products, fuck them, imo.

Here is an example of someone that doesn't understand...

Adidas are NOT trying to advertise with their stripes, however they include them on every piece of clothing they manufacture. This, according to the authorities, makes their clothing more recognisable to people watching the World Cup and Olympics. It is not about others being too stupid to advertise - it is about Adidas stopping everyone else being recognised by the public.

renegadeds said:
Here is an example of someone that doesn't understand...

Adidas are NOT trying to advertise with their stripes, however they include them on every piece of clothing they manufacture. This, according to the authorities, makes their clothing more recognisable to people watching the World Cup and Olympics. It is not about others being too stupid to advertise - it is about Adidas stopping everyone else being recognised by the public.

well, it's pretty much what i meant just described with other words...

Back
Top Bottom