New Kits

From what I have been told River Plate are having a new sponsor instead of Budweiser for 2006.

South Africa Away

SouthAfrica.jpg

I have a picture of the new Russia kits I cannot post them though so here is a description...

Home
White - Blue - Red
It is a plain kit with a bit of a blue collar and blue mesh thing on the sleeves with a bit of red detail like that on the Barcelona away kit.Shorts plain blue with a white nike logo
Socks are red with a nike logo i think on the back of the calf.
The shirt logo is kind of new too, it is a blue circle with the Russian coat of arms on it like they have been using on their newer kits.

Away
Red - White - Red
I assume this is a throw back to the Soviet Union days.
It uses the same design as the home kit, it has the same blue thing on the sleeves but instead of being blue it is red like the kit with a white detail on it instead.
Shorts are plain white with a red nike logo and the socks are the same as the home kit.

I'll check again if I can post it.

I must admit that at first, I didn't like any of the new styles for Adidas, Nike and Puma, but they've really grown on me. I may buy a few.

WC2006 is gonna kickass with great kits and boots, great stadiums and most importantly great players and fans, bring on the summer!

curswine said:
Because I don't want to get the person who showed me the picture into trouble.

Please check again if there is any chance to post, would help the kitmakers a lot.;) anyway thanks for the description so far...:)

Numbers same as the Italy kit, well that'll be easy for me to modify in PES. :mrgreen:

has anybody seen that advert with the kid who ends up playing for cameroon really quickly cos he got bought a pair of puma boots? classic ad! especially the agent, hes a legend!

curswine: will they maybe have a third blue kit? or no? that's bad =/

For new adidas templates, here is Palmeiras new kit:
Long Sleeves - Home
Camisa%20Palmeiras%201%20-%20Manga%20Longa%20_jpg.jpg

Short Sleeves - Away
Camisa%20Palmeiras%202_jpg.jpg

I think the new Palmeiras kits look really good and from the picture I have it doesn't mention anything about a third kit, but unless they meet Paraguay or Tahiti I don't think they're gonna need one lol. And anyway, you'll be able to see all the new Nike kits in some detail on their website on the 1st of February.

Here are the new Adidas Referee kits...
k2bitl.jpg

hmmm no wonder nike town london has shut down its football section till the first of february, Nike are definately plotting their retaliation to the whole Adidas +10 campaign

I see today the new Puma advert about the Cameroon kit on French tv, very nice kit.

the back look like that
700255ap023dk.jpg

Last edited:
Also, Feyenoord home 06/07
20060117thuistenue0607vk8ti.jpg

Another view of the away kit, with the shorts and socks...
20060117uittenue0607rh35zi.jpg

Dunno if its just me but the material looks more "looser" than previous Kappa kits.

Back
Top Bottom