New Kits

On the same token it would mean it will be a twat of a kit to make for PES5, because of the collar, though model 35 (Cagliari - narrow back) may work, not sure.

120405_711.jpg

Dinamo Moscow
735770_JAQ.jpg

England

i think so, but not sure...i don't know the player :-/

(first demel, second ???, 3rd eto'o? 4th ??? )

New Liverpool kits taken from Adidas brochure images during a trade fair in Malaysia

newliverpoolkit8ov.jpg

On a side note, Egypt are also wearing new Puma kits, and just as with the keeper there is a panel on the back going across the shoulders in white. Shorts and socks white with black trim.

One thing I hate about Adidas new template is,those hideous sleeves.They are damn too long...refer to Real Madrid's kit if u dont get my flow..Short sleeves need not be that long...Nice new Pool kits,notice the sleeves? its even wierdly too long on the graphics.

Saw this pic posted a few pages ago...
Togo_I_06.jpg

I'm thinking its either a fake or the colours are bad on the photo because the Togo kit is yellow and green, anyone who's got Eurosport on the telly right now will see.:mrgreen:

Shorts green with yellow trim, socks white with green front.

You mean most puma and most adidas, teams like poland, togo and south africa are all going to have it in the more traditional place.

Ecuador, really nice I think...
ecuador5ac.jpg

Tunisia

Back
Top Bottom