NBA Thread

rondoreaction.gif

Marc Gasol is better than first feared, he's out indefinitely.

I saw somewhere that Iggy can't walk because of the pain.

Rose undergoes successful surgery, out for season

Posted Nov 25, 2013 11:20 AM - Updated Nov 25, 2013 11:30 AM

CHICAGO (AP) -- Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose is out for the season.

The team said Monday that Rose had successful surgery to repair a torn medial meniscus in his right knee.

Rose was hurt Friday night at Portland.

The 2011 NBA MVP missed all of last season after tearing a ligament in his left knee in Chicago's 2012 playoff opener against Philadelphia. He has played in just 50 NBA games - 49 in the regular season and that lone playoff game - since the Bulls' run to the Eastern Conference finals during his MVP season.

GO PACERS!

If they can trade Grainger for a good PG, I'd put them ahead of Miami.

Well, I don't think they will get much for him tbh. First of all, Indy won't pay the tax so I doubt they're looking to trade the guy for a player who needs an extension. And then, honestly, I don't think Granger is that much of a asset at this point. Consequentially, maybe the Pacers will try a salary dump move, packing Granger elsewhere and take some mid price talent.

Hey, gimme Dragic! :(

Well, I don't think they will get much for him tbh. First of all, Indy won't pay the tax so I doubt they're looking to trade the guy for a player who needs an extension. And then, honestly, I don't think Granger is that much of a asset at this point. Consequentially, maybe the Pacers will try a salary dump move, packing Granger elsewhere and take some mid price talent.

Hey, gimme Dragic! :(

Speaking as a fan - Dragic isn't available, the combination with Bledsoe is progressing.

Speaking as a GM - do you have any first round picks?

What's wrong with hill?

Nothing against him but he isn't a natural point guard, he has improved in that position but its not enough.

I wonder how the Bulls will approach their roster now. Are they still thinking they can compete in postseason or will sell high and retool?

Speaking as a fan - Dragic isn't available, the combination with Bledsoe is progressing.

Speaking as a fan - I don't care! Just give me the guy! He's awesome (I mean, I have man crush on him!), he's a excellent passer who would thrive in our system (system? What system? We don't have a system ffs!!)

Speaking as a GM - We don't have assets. The Knicks have already traded '14 and '16 first round picks and I'm against any attempt at trading away more future first round picks à la Nets. You can take Shump and Felton. :P

Nothing against him but he isn't a natural point guard, he has improved in that position but its not enough.

Sorry mate but I disagree, I think your a little off there, he isn't flashy but does a great job In that offense

I'm with Gomito on that one. George Hill is more than good enough in my opinion. He's not great but he's definitely good enough and quite under-rated. Great FT shooter as well.

As for Paul George, I won't need to remind you folks that I was the first one to say he's the next BIG thing! ;)

Just saw some Kings highlights and there was Derrick Williams.
Didn't even knew they traded for him, why does this team loves power forwards that much?
Former Warriors Carl Landry, that was an important piece last season, and the piece we are missing the most (not Jack) will have to rotate with all those guys.
I understand he looked for a better contract, but he could have more use with us.

Back
Top Bottom