NBA Thread

As a Packers fan, which team would you suggest I "adopt" as my NBA team?

As Liverpool fan you should go for Chicago bulls :LOL:

Just watch some match and see what you like buddy , I like Boston Celtics and Atlanta hawks (just because I get to watch them at Philips arena and feel like my "home team" lol)

Since you're a Packers fans and they are from Wisconsin you'd be tempted to pick the Bucks as your NBA team as they are from Wisconsin too. Anyway, I'd suggest you to watch some random games. You'll find someone to root for eventually.

That got me rollin' specially that dude on the back

Harrison Barnes has been awful this season, what worse is that I can't release him because no one better is available or fit.

Ye he is been terrible, and like I said when everybody thought his playing time was goin to be a problem, it is not, he is our go to guy on the 2nd unit and he is not playing worthy of his minutes.

I would adopt the Bucks too because of the area. But if we were to make a Bandwagon fan for the NBA, like this one
Go with the Warriors :P they are good, but not too good, the players are fun, fans are one of the best.

The Bucks aren't suggested because they are a 'good' team Alex. Obviously Portland is a better team. It's because he said he's a Packers fan that we suggested Milwaukee, not because they are a great team to watch in fact its quite the opposite this year.

Yes, I know, but I suggest the Trailblazers anyway lol
They are young, underdogs and no one thinks they can win the title. That's the kind of team that makes you happy to play at Association /MyGM modes. At least to me. Specially if he's new to the game, it's better to get used to it with good players (though Portland in the game isn't as well rated as in reality I must say).

Yes, I know, but I suggest the Trailblazers anyway lol
They are young, underdogs and no one thinks they can win the title. That's the kind of team that makes you happy to play at Association /MyGM modes. At least to me. Specially if he's new to the game, it's better to get used to it with good players (though Portland in the game isn't as well rated as in reality I must say).

This is not the 2K thread Drekk :P

I think he wants to pick a team for life, so its a tougher decision.
He should try to watch a couple of games to see what teams attracts him more.
Sometimes its also a tiny coincidence in whatever that makes you pick a team. In that case the location of Green Bay Packers would be a nice one.

Also about Portland, Golden State and far west coast teams there is always the timezone problem, their games are usually very late in the night.

edit: and Bucks have Giannis the Greek Freak http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10268663
2nd most likable guy, behind BOOGIE of course!

Last edited:
This is not the 2K thread Drekk :P

Oh my oh my! I was totally confused and thought it was the 2K thread... :SHOCK:

Well, if it's about rooting for real life teams, the Timberwolves are quite near to Milwaukee and are nice to watch, they are so good offensively and so bad deffensively that there's always a good show.

i05VRM9wgGERe.gif

Durantula!!

It is an absolute PLEASURE watching this guy! He is and will be a true great!

His leadership skills have really improved as well. Guys like Ibaka and Reggie Jackson have improved and some of it is thanks to KD.

Durantula!!

It is an absolute PLEASURE watching this guy! He is and will be a true great!

His leadership skills have really improved as well. Guys like Ibaka and Reggie Jackson have improved and some of it is thanks to KD.

Didn't had to be against Golden State :RANT:

What am I missing?

The guys running on the bench :LMAO: I bet one of them is Quincy Acy, the dude is hilarious.

Didn't had to be against Golden State :RANT:

Haha yeah but it's basically every night against every opponent. KD is simply unguaradble! He's got so many ways of hurting you that you can't really defend him. Very good at making adjustments as well.

Dude has hitt 35+ points in 8 of the last 10 games or something like that.

Three games of 40+ already in 2014 and we're only 18 days into the new year!

What the hell is going on with Ricky Rubio? I love the kid but is struggling to find his game. Moreover, the Wolves were suppose to be in a better position at this point.

The guys running on the bench :LMAO: I bet one of them is Quincy Acy, the dude is hilarious.

I don't know how I missed that.

That Paul George dunk is awesome, imagine if he missed...

That would be good and give the event a much needed lift, Gerald Green should be in it this year.

George and Durant are my two favourites apart from Bulls players. Both just fantastic players.

Back
Top Bottom