NBA Thread

Bogut got his extension early, so who's getting traded Klay or Barnes? They need to be careful and not make the same mistake OKC made by trading Harden.

I'd take either in Phoenix, we now have four 1st round picks in next years draft, great job by the GM but I'm still coming to terms with tanking.

Bogut got his extension early, so who's getting traded Klay or Barnes? They need to be careful and not make the same mistake OKC made by trading Harden.

I'd take either in Phoenix, we now have four 1st round picks in next years draft, great job by the GM but I'm still coming to terms with tanking.

What? We don't need to trade Klay or Barnes this year, we still have one, maybe even two years to see how they develop, in case both develop we can trade another piece. We still have Klay team option in 2014-15

I thought their rookie contracts were ending soon?

GS has never gone over the cap, right? Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, Klay and Barnes are still on a rookie scale so the Warriors can hold into any drastic decision for 2 ou 3 years. It would be a shame to see their core dismantled à la Thunder.

New seasons starts tomorrow and still no UK TV deal.

Pathetic.

Triple Header. fuk ya. :BOP: Haven't watched one preseason game yet. Have about 10 that have been hd recorded though. oh well:YAWN:

Pretty pissed I won't be able to watch the opener against the Heat tonight. I'm planning on downloading the entire game and watch it later, but it just isn't the same. :(

We do but I don't like their 'player' , it's inconsistent.

NBA UK said their still working on a TV deal and they'll be a free streamed (live I presume) game each week.

The problem is not in finding a place to watch. I have to wake up six and a half hours later and I have an exam tomorrow which counts for 15% of my final grade.

Sport1 US HD are broadcasting three matches per week in Germany with either German or English commentary. Too bad they are at night, so I can't watch them live :(

TNT trailer

YouTube - What will the future of the NBA look like?

And Bosh's video-bombs are back! :LOL:

baskeballboshphotobom5nra3.gif

baskeballboshphotobomvfpo2.gif

At one point in the second quarter Dwight Howard had 17 rebounds!

Also Michael Carter-Williams had an amazing debut.

MCW's performance was a very, very rare one for the near past. almost a quadruple double in his first ever NBA game. amazing, indeed.

I watched a bit of both games, MCW and Howard, and hate to say they didn't impressed me that much.

As a matter of fact most games yesterday were weird, people could not handle the ball, lots and lots of turnover and bad shots. Made every defense seem really good, at least until crunch time.

The league pass is kinda of hilarious watching those games with home comments, the Jazz guys, for example, were seeing a bright side in every poor play :LOL:

I caved in and signed up for the free trial, I may continue the subscription now that NBA Gametime app is on the US PS store.

I'm watching the Warriors @ Clippers right now, decent HD feed but more importantly smooth playback. Much better than the website.

Last edited:
I caved in and signed up for the free trial, I may continue the subscription now that NBA Gametime app is on the US PS store.

I'm watching the Warriors @ Clippers right now, decent HD feed but more importantly smooth playback. Much better than the website.

Do you know if it works on an European account after the download is over on the us account?

Damn, you just tempted me into spending over the budget I have for the next few months... :)

It does work, I'm watching now on my default (UK) account. Just login into your account and away you go.

MLB TV is the same, as long as you have an account it's all good.

Watching the Heat @ Nets live and there are some technical problems. I'm hoping it's an isolated incident because I had no issues when watching the Wizards game live.

It's happening across all the games now, I'm going to bed.

Does anyone have a solid/good pass first PG they're willing to trade?

Bing Parsons is available.

derrick!!!!!!!
MVP!

:YAWN: I know its early but the guy has a per of 1.9. 1..... friggin 9. His shooting is atrocious. The worst thing the Bulls could have done was look good all preseason. Their fans are already panicking. I don`t get fans like this, but hey that`s basketball for ya. Anthony Davis has unreal talent. This guy was shooting long mid range jumpers last night and knocking them down with hands in his face. I wanted K.Love with my 5th pick but he went 4th. Had to settle for Davis.

Michael Carter Williams has also looked good. The guy tore up Rose last night. He has a couple inches on him though. Might just be the ROY. Anthony Bennett is looking like a huge bust. No FG`s made through the first 3 games. The Cavs might be the worst team this year. Sucks for Cav fans considering all the talent on the squad.

Does anyone have a solid/good pass first PG they're willing to trade?

Bing Parsons is available.

I`m willing to trade Deron. Not for Parsons though as it would not be equal value. Plus I already have Hayward who is a bit similar to Parsons, although Chandler shoots it better from 3.

Back
Top Bottom