NBA Thread

My old team is still in the league and has bought Lebron.

I'm the only person logged in...

Last edited:
Fuck me I missed the draft. lol don`t ask. Did anyone else miss it? We can have a re-draft if other people missed it.

I think that would be best, I took advantage.

Ok. I reset and also gave the option for everyone to select one keeper. This must be done pre-draft. Basically keep a player they had on their squad from last season. I`ll wait for more responses before I decide on a new draft time.

I totally forgot about this guys! Sorry!

EDIT: Didn't read your previous post. Yes, sure! If you're going to address a new draft on a new date surely I'm all for it!

EDIT2: This keeper thing is sweet! So we basically keep our franchise players from last season. Kevin Durant baby!

Last edited:
Review you imported the wrong roster for me.

Is there a way to give my my roster from last season and reset the other team as a bot?

I selected only 1 keeeper in my team. That's ok right? We can't select more than 1, right?

PS: Auch, my star was Kobe, so I will "keep" Dwight Howard though I hate him. Right from the start I will have the worse line-up of all of us. Well, just like last year ;)

I selected only 1 keeeper in my team. That's ok right? We can't select more than 1, right?

PS: Auch, my star was Kobe, so I will "keep" Dwight Howard though I hate him. Right from the start I will have the worse line-up of all of us. Well, just like last year ;)

Ya just one. I think Howard will have a good year. Kobe has injuries and can't be relied on. Moreover, Gomito and OP Sports are not in the league this year so you have a chance to draft guys from their squad (Lebron and Wade). Wall is a good keeper. He's going in the 1st rd in a bunch if mocks I've seen

Last edited:
Tobi, just tell me who you want as a keeper from your team last year and I can put him in there. You only keep 1 player and the rest gets dropped. I'm also switching back to a standard draft for this Friday. There will be no re-draft this time so set your pre-draft rankings this week in case you miss the draft:))Draft is set for this Friday. Keepers need to be finalized on Thursday. No IR slot by yahoo this year so bench spots have been increased to 7.

Last edited:
Tobi, just tell me who you want as a keeper from your team last year and I can put him in there. You only keep 1 player and the rest gets dropped. I'm also switching back to a standard draft for this Friday. There will be no re-draft this time so set your pre-draft rankings this week in case you miss the draft:))Draft is set for this Friday. Keepers need to be finalized on Thursday. No IR slot by yahoo this year so bench spots have been increased to 7.

Paul George.

What is the name of the team? I can kick them out and bring back Gomito or OP Sports.

My old team is called Straight Cash Homies, my new team is called Straight Cash Homie2.

Wall is a good keeper. He's going in the 1st rd in a bunch if mocks I've seen

I know he is good, maybe even underrated, but I meant the league has 8 teams, I should have a top 10 guy at least.
I trust him, but dont think he is a top 10 yet. Maybe he will be this year finally ;)

I know he is good, maybe even underrated, but I meant the league has 8 teams, I should have a top 10 guy at least.
I trust him, but dont think he is a top 10 yet. Maybe he will be this year finally ;)

Lol ya. You could still end up with a top 10 guy if you end up with a top 10 pick as Bron, Curry, Irving and Harden are the top 4 guys in the draft.

So, do we have a draft date then?

Ya. Draft is Friday. Here is the draft order. It had to be custom because of keepers so I based it on last seasons results. Basically where you finished in the final standings. If you finished last you got the 1st pick. Keepers will be automatically assigned to each manager in the last round.

1. Drekkard Tro...
2. Golden State...
3. ss4_goku
4. Straight Cas...
5. Review's Stars
6. Morganettes
7. Banner Park ...
8. Real's Amazi...

Last edited:
nice, i get the 3rd pick!!

As the draft is at 2am friday night here for me and I have work early on saturday morning, I won't be able to attend the draft. But I will set my pick orders and see what the picks will give me.

And here's the keepers list so people can have an idea on who to draft in the first round.

Drekkard Trotters Dwight Howard
Golden State Saucem: John Wall
ss4_goku: Chris Paul
Straight Cash Homie2: Paul George
Review's Stars: Deron Williams
Morganettes: Kevin Durant
Banner Park Condors: No keeper players
Real's Amazing Team: No keeper players

nice, i get the 3rd pick!!

As the draft is at 2am friday night here for me and I have work early on saturday morning, I won't be able to attend the draft. But I will set my pick orders and see what the picks will give me.

It should be earlier than that. Double check the time bud.

I don't know if my draft will work.
I tried the test at work (where I'll be at the time) and it kept loading forever.
Now at home it worked pretty quick. So maybe there is something in the connection there that won't allow me.
Which is a shame cause I got nothing to do at work tomorrow :(
Anyhow I will try to log in at the time.

I was at home and I missed the draft, my pre ranking didn't work, off to the waivers I go.

Tobi, I had stuff to do too, so I was in and out of the draft...got some players i wanted and some I did not know were still playing...haha. Always up for trades if you can offer me something equal or better...

I signed in at the last moment, I thought it started later tonight.

I'll evaluate (and offer trades) tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom