NBA Thread

Fashion statement...

1376389261_extras_albumes_0.jpg

GAYNESS ALERT!

Iverson is finally retiring. Great scorer in his prime, but also inefficient from the field more often than not. His best game ever is his game 1 performance against the Lakers in the 2001 finals.

He's one of the true greats. Dude was INSANe in his prime!

Real thug though. Never liked him but I do respect his skills and he had MAD Skilzz!

Roy Hibbert is becoming a monster:

c8WX4RN.jpg

Roy Hibbert ✔ @Hoya2aPacer I seek out the best 2work out w/. No pro ams. In Texas 2work w/ a HOFer. How u gonna get better paying against scrubs

Roy Hibbert ‏@Hoya2aPacer 19 Aug Wanna thank the @spurs for letting me use their facility n workout with their players. Great big man workout today. Learned a lot.

Great player in his days. Can score almost at will. I will always remember those 13 points in 35 seconds as a particular highlight. YouTube - Tracy McGrady 13 Points In 35 Seconds

Still sad that he decided to leave for free rather than play with his cousin Vince at Toronto. Those two together with Antonio Davis and later Olajuwan as a veteran presence could've surmounted to something.

But with all these players retiring (both basketball and football), i feel like i'm getting old...my childhood is almost officially over.

Great player in his days. Can score almost at will. I will always remember those 13 points in 35 seconds as a particular highlight. YouTube - Tracy McGrady 13 Points In 35 Seconds

Still sad that he decided to leave for free rather than play with his cousin Vince at Toronto. Those two together with Antonio Davis and later Olajuwan as a veteran presence could've surmounted to something.

But with all these players retiring (both basketball and football), i feel like i'm getting old...my childhood is almost officially over.

My fav T-mac moment. Too bad about the injuries. I miss the days when he was battling Kobe for best SG in the association. Their match-ups were always fun.

Euro Ball fantasy basketball has been renewed. Everyone in the league last year needs to check their email. The date and time for the live auction draft has been set. Made it on the weekend when nobody is really working so everybody should be available. You can also participate in the auction draft using your iPad or iPhone provided you have the app.

I renewed my participation in the league. I'm the only one that can't do worse than last year, and I'm currently leading the Western Conference (probably for the last time this season) due to the alphabetic order. I knew I was good at something!

Go Trotters, go!

I vote yes.

In the NFL fantasy league that I'm in we have keepers, you can choose to not have one though.

Review can you send me an invite again, I have to create a Yahoo account this time, last season I signed in via Facebook.

I'll PM you.

Back
Top Bottom