NBA Thread

If he had done all this in Cleveland, without all the collusion to join the other two stars, maybe I'd still not like him, but hell, I'd have to respect the sh*t out of him.

The way it happened, and because of his flopping, I will always root against him.

I thought the playoffs were good this year. The only negative was the inconsistency by refs. We saw the emergence of guys like Curry and George and got some great games in the process. The finals delivered. The Heat are capable of making it back next year, although a lot of it will depend on the health of Wade and offseason moves they make. I can't remember the name of the last team that made it to the finals 4 years in a row.

this is nothing like chelsea or psg winning the league... nothing...

lebron is a poor sport and a cry baby, that will always sully his legacy

image.jpg]

He's giving us even more reasons to hate him.

There were a lot of people who hated Jordan as well. But you didn't see anything like that coming from him.

Rich prick.

I'll bet all LeBron's money you would have seen that shit from Jordan had he lived in this era of social media.

LeBron has already talked shit to fans in press conferences. Those existed when MJ was around, I don't remember him ever doing that type of crap.

Jordan was mature coming into the NBA, LeBron is only maturing now.

why the fuck are people comparing this guy to jordan...makes no sense...
he isnt close to jordan at this point, he needs to win one next year, then make it 4, and then we can start comparing...

I'm with Stu. 95% of you sound like TRue Haterz!

Anyway about the Finals, Spurs lost the series the moment they threw away Game 6 when leading by 5 and not closing out the last 24 seconds! They were at one point less than 5 seconds away from being champions but had a meltdown. And of course when those games go to over-time, 80% of the time it's the team with momentum that goes on to beat the already mentally defeated team.

LBJ and Wade did their thing when it mattered most. Good for them. Well deserved because this wasn't easy.

I would have loved to Duncan and Ginobili win one more since they are such likable guys and Spurs such a likable team and for those 2 guys at least, it was probably their last chance but hey if you choke, there's nothing that can be done.

Ginobili in particular one of my all time favorite players had 1 great game out of 7! That's just not good enough.

Anyway this was a great season and playoffs were intense and lots of back and forth series.

Can't wait for next year now!

I'm happy for Alvin Gentry, he deserves a lot better.

Pierce and Garnett to BK is pretty much done at this point. Boston will receive 3 first round picks (2014, 2016 and 2018). Basically, the Nets are mortgaging their future.

This is going to be a long night.

This draft is surprising so far, Noel dropped all the way to six then gets traded to Philly (for Jrue Holliday and a pick!).

Looks like Gortat is going to be traded.

Last edited:
This is one crazy draft. Bennett went number 1 because his ceiling is Larry Johnson. Surprised that the Sixers are trading Holiday after an all star year. I don't understand it. Battier is terrible on the mic.

I know hindsight is always right but the top 3 has happened just the way I expected. I expect big things from Anthony Bennett (that's one cool name) and Oladipo. Cavs did also good job picking Karasev too. Their team look quite good on the paper now (Irving, Waiters, Gee, Bennett, that flopping bitch and a decent bench).

That Nogueira guy looks like Benny from "City of God"! :LOL:

:LOL: well spotted!

Last edited:
pierce and KG to brooklyn might actually mean that the celtics have some sort of deal with Howard.

Back
Top Bottom