NBA Thread

They both won championships because they were together.

Obviously playing and practicing with Jordan made Pippen better, but Jordan had many teammates, none as good as Pippen was/became.

One of the best all around players of all time, one of the best perimeter defenders of all time.

by 93/94 jordan had made pippen into the player he was, pippen avg guy out of know where comming into the league, jordan got his full potential out of him. You guys are either not aware or dont recall HOW COMPETITIVE AND FIERCE JORDAN WAS. He didnt settle for teamates sucking, he made them all better. I dont see the same from lebron.

portland 99? are you nuts? that team had rasheed in prime playing time, steve smith, sarbonis, and stoudamire... rasheed, sarbonis and smith would have started or seen more playing time then the bulls starters with the exception of joran and pippen on those bulls teams.

i didnt say pippen was shit, but i doubt if pippen stays with seattle that they ever do anything but not win championships... pippen won championhips because MJ was on his team, not the other way around.

Jordan didn't win a title on his own, while i agree he made pippen better, but pippen also made him better. Remember in 94 without mj, pippen had is highest ever point average and pippen was a great all-round player.

Bit you say about lebron not making everyone better, you must be mad, lebron is more team orrentated where as mj shot alot more than playing all ends of the court as much. thats where kobe and mj are similar as they have killer instint in the sense they'll shoot or drive before passing.

Last edited:
Falcao

969208_683941598298194_997482819_n.jpg

As we wait for game 7, lets play a game (i'm bored!), think of current NBA players that are perfectly replicated in football.

I'll start: Mesut Ozil = Steve Nash.

Jordan = Messi
Stockton = Xavi
Magic = Iniesta
Ricky Rubio = Okocha
Nowitzki = Effenberg
Iverson = Neymar
Doctor J = Ronaldinho
Drogba = Shaquille
Ronaldo (brazillian) = Kobe
Durant = Zidane
Love = Rooney
Grobbelaar = Barkley (this one just for fun)

Last edited:
Screw all the other guys. Ever since the last March madness he played in I have a massive boner for Chalmers even tho he can be a bit of douche too.

lebrick :BOP:

anyway, duncan we know will work hard and be back at this level again, just to make up for that friggin miss.

p.s. f*ck pop smart ass.

Last edited:
really glad the heat one, easily one of the most scrutinized teams in nba history and now they've won back-to-back and nothing really to scrutinize now. Lebron overtook mj in scoring average in nba finals, not trying to say who's better but whatever he does with media/outside the court, i really couldn't care, what he does on the court is where it only should matter.

and after way he's performed when it matter's, game 7, nothing but credit.

PS, chris bosh was painful to watch from start to finish and manu in batches.

If only soccer/football players were half the men and had all the sportsmanship of nba players. You'd figure with some of the greatest douchebags in soccer showing up to US sports games they'd learn a thing or two.

If only soccer/football players were half the men and had all the sportsmanship of nba players. You'd figure with some of the greatest douchebags in soccer showing up to US sports games they'd learn a thing or two.

Sporstmanship? This same LeBron left the court without shaking opponents hands when he lost the East Finals against Orlando, and said some stupid sh*t when questioned about it.

He also flops a lot of times, the biggest freak of the NBA falls down as easy as the worst football diver.

Sporstmanship? This same LeBron left the court without shaking opponents hands when he lost the East Finals against Orlando, and said some stupid sh*t when questioned about it.

He also flops a lot of times, the biggest freak of the NBA falls down as easy as the worst football diver.

:YAWN:

Haha I was waiting for that.
Tell us how you really feel. :BYE:

:LMAO: Mayne, that was such a soccer interview, he said the same shit even before the game, I was not supposed to be here blah blah life's a struggle, started from the bottom bullshit.
Just the typical interview good guys are supposed to give.

That said, its not like I care, or even that I criticize LeBron, I even like his game, but I think most people criticize his game, he does cry too much on the refs, he flops, and he doesn't play like he is supposed to, I mean being aggressive and using his strength is all very repetitive as well.

But you can not say its not game related because it is.

So PSG, Manchester City, Chelsea won the NBA....

I know, i haven't got a clue about basket...
I wanted Oklahoma to win...love Westbrook and Durant.

Back
Top Bottom