NBA Thread

and the spurs get many days to rest and observe Heat vs Pacers (My guess is that game should head to game 6 and Heat wins). Should be an interesting few games leading to the Finals!!!

They are too old, they should rebuild, they can't get to the next level, etc.

And here they are, back to the Finals.

What a great organization. RESPECT!

zs31i.jpg

Last edited:
ku-xlarge_zpsde9a326c.gif

The day LeBron gets fined for flopping like "normal" players do, I'll pop open a bottle of champagne.

The stupid thing is, he can injure himself while doing that... SMH.

i just watched 4th quarter of game 4. very tight game, it looked like a NCAA game, very messy.

spurs still play the purest basketball in the league, probably only team where 7-8 players can get 4-5 assists in a game.

The day LeBron gets fined for flopping like "normal" players do, I'll pop open a bottle of champagne.

LeBron, West, Stephenson fined $5,000 for Game 4 flops

Posted May 30, 2013 10:31 AM - Updated May 30, 2013 11:08 AM

NEW YORK (AP) -- Miami's LeBron James and Indiana's David West and Lance Stephenson were all been fined $5,000 by the NBA on Thursday for violating the league's anti-flopping policy.

James and West were penalized for the same play during a messy Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals. James spun and fell and West tumbled toward the baseline during what looked like a poorly choreographed dance routine as the NBA's MVP defended the Indiana forward.

fuck.jpg

I don't get how they can put at the same level Lebron and West in that particular play. Can't get it. Lebron is the one who creates the whole affair and West reacts to Lebron hit and stumbles a bit, but Lebron went to the floor and completed the acting in a very embarrassing way.

Lebron == Busquets. Disgusting.

Does it matter when talking about unfair behavior?

PS: In my oppinion, Busquets is a much better DMF than Lebron.

I stopped watching the game on that play where the ball goes out of bounds from LeBron's leg. The refs give the ball to the Heat and bam, Ray Allen hits a 3. Game over there.

I stopped watching the game on that play where the ball goes out of bounds from LeBron's leg. The refs give the ball to the Heat and bam, Ray Allen hits a 3. Game over there.

that was some mistake because there was nobody behind lebron so u couldn't possibly get confused by the dynamic of the play.

as usual miami gets big help from the refs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy that the Pacers won game six, some are showing them no respect and I won't be surprised if they win game seven.

What an ashaming twat! I still think Miami will go through, but I would love the Pacers cooling the heat in 7. George and Hibbert have propelled themselves to top star level this season.

Hibbert defense as he took a charce in the air from a fully powered james was one of the best moments of the year.

u need to have some serious guts to jump in front of the basket to avoid a lbj dunk.

http://youtu.be/nRveNUizHFI

Miami D was ferocious, they made indiana eat dust. I was very impressed. Miami has more depth than last year, with allen and the birdman giving them extra offensive and defensive options. So tight final.

Two match ups will eventualy determine the result: parker is clearly gonna be a pain in the ass for miami, no way chalmer can defend him.
And Spurs pick and rolls are way more sophisticated than indiana and duncan has plenty of post moves (hibbert and west are very limited in that sense). Other thing is i am not so sure the spurs can contain james, butler and george had troubles and they are by far better defender than leonard or whoever is gonna be matched up vs that beast.

I'll cheer for the old farts hoping that popovich will find ways to beat the fuckers.

Piece of advice. Never watch a Miami game with a heat fan. Some quotes from this douche last night "Lebron doesn't flop" "Lebron is the fastest player in the league" "Miami will beat SA easily" "Chris Paul wouldn't make the Knicks better" "Miami needs to run the offense through Bosh" "Chris Anderson shouldn't have been suspended" What a douche

the bosh one makes some sense. he is a key element in the po, he can keep opposite center far away from the paint and scores at will from long range 2 and now even 3es. bosh is a hell of a player.

parker-duncan should kill chalmer/haslem so if they manage to containt james somehow they have a good shot at the serie.

what a pile of statistical bullshit.

No man wins rings on his own, jordan won jack shit untill the bulls assembled a good team, same goes for james in his own native land. I remember Jordan scoring 60 vs the celtics in a playoff game, yet the bull lost 3-0....when james got his 6 rings (which he will not achieve imho...then u can call him one of the all time greatest).

Anyway, great victory for the spurs. Good news is the spurs didn't shoot well at all (missed tons of open shots) and were dominated in the rebs, so winning in this condition in miami means a lot. As i thought, miami can't guard parker.

Parker last shot will become a classic in basketball.

Back
Top Bottom