NBA Thread

Losing some respect for Rose after seeing Noah play hurt. Is this guy a mental midget? 100 percent physically but not ready mentally? Get in there and help your team win.

Yeah I think his hip. Sucks for GS. Even more pressure on Curry now.

Last edited:
how is the nba pass? good smooth video and hd quality?
10 euros seems ok for the playoff.

They've improved it a lot, a few years ago it was dreadful.

Its still over priced IMO.

uhm, i read about some blackout for games that are broadcast on national us television.

anyway i just watched the spurs lakers game. the difference between the 2 teams is really stunning. lakers d was shit poor, gasol in primis. jamison was pretty hopeless. ginobili won the game at the end of the third.

from what i see tonite is a 4-0 series, hopefully things change and we get ourself a decent serie.

I'm with you in this one. Hope the Lakers really improve their D (er, you know it won't happen anytime soon) otherwise this will be a piece of cake for San Antonio.

Oh, and Mike D'Antoni seems way pissed with Kobe for his live tweeting session! :LOL:

Nuggets-Warriors was so far the best game. It's a shame we won't see David Lee on court again. :(

Losing some respect for Rose after seeing Noah play hurt. Is this guy a mental midget? 100 percent physically but not ready mentally? Get in there and help your team win.

Somehow I understand Rose. I had the same injury and since then I play with fear when I kick a ball. In fact, on thursday I did a bad movement and resented again from the injury and had to stop playing. It's something you can't shake off. A shadow that's there all the time when you go to a loose ball or have to drastically change your direction. Now consider the style of play of Rose, that was based completely on forcing the knees to change pace and direction so often.

Breaking a ligament of your knee is a very different injury to any other. It completely changes the feelings you get from your knee forever. Even if you are a great professional and medics say you're 100% healthy, you FEEL your knee is different and it gets a lot of time to get used to it. You have the fear of breaking it again at almost every play. The knee is the worse articulation you can get injured because of its complexity.

I had had many injuries in my life (broken bones, ribs, etc..) but none as undermining as my ACL torn (it's called like this, is it?). I've never been the same player again, and it took me a lot to play again.

It gets time to heal properly, and the mental aspect it's just as important. After all, you can get a list of players and athletes who suffered this injury and you'll see that more than 50% of them never got to perform at the same level.

Probably not the most strong minded player, yes, but I understand the guy...

Its still over priced IMO.

Agreed, I've just cancelled mine. But I had great quality for me over the weekend, almost no skips on the quality.

Nuggets-Warriors was so far the best game. It's a shame we won't see David Lee on court again. :(

It was a good game, some very intense moments. And Lee was having a terrible game offensively, which was supposed to be a game changer for us on this series. Curry could not find his shot either and suffered a bit with the physical players guarding him. But Klay played way above I expected, if he improves finishing around the rim, he can be our starting SG for years. Barnes on the other hand needs to polish everything to be our solid SF, he shows signs of very bad awareness, maybe he will be that trading chip next year.

But still Golden State lacks good decisions down the wire, Jack was awful on the defense. Team is clueless on the offensive clutch as well.

I'm keeping the positive thoughts for the future tho, I didn't expect us to beat Denver anyway, but it was a heartbreaking finale.

@ Drekkard: Interesting. Although, I`m pretty sure the quality of treatment and recuperation advice you get is also crucial in regards to recovery. Not saying you didn`t receive any as you did play pro footy for a bit. The man they call Dr. Andrews in North America seems to be a miracle worker when it comes to serious injuries.

@ Sauce: A deal almost went down with GS and BOS. Barnes and a pick for Pierce. GS turned it down so this tells me they are high on Barnes, mainly because of his age. Klay is the 2nd best shooter on the team behind Curry. If he improves his finishing close to the rim he can be a 17-19 ppg guy.

@ Sauce: A deal almost went down with GS and BOS. Barnes and a pick for Pierce. GS turned it down so this tells me they are high on Barnes, mainly because of his age. Klay is the 2nd best shooter on the team behind Curry. If he improves his finishing close to the rim he can be a 17-19 ppg guy.

I only heard about this deal a couple of days ago, it would make us way better right now, but I understand why they didn't make it.

Barnes has potential, but he was miss scouted in college, people said he was nonathletic and a spot up shooter? :CONFUSE: Really bad scout there, he actually the opposite a strong guy who can't shoot, even though he is decent at threes he can't shoot from mid range.

On the first game on almost every play Denver was helping off of him, leaving him wide open on the corner and still Golden State rather pass to Klay or try something in the post.
Cause Barnes just don't know his own game at times, he could totally catch those passes and aggressively drive to the rim, get fouls and buckets, but he does not. And I don't see he figuring that out not even next year.

Imagine if we had Pierce there, Denver would never help off him and we would definitely win that game, but same goes for Brandon Rush though, let's say we were unlucky this year.

That's why next year with good expiring contracts, Barnes will probably be the guy I would involve in a deal.

Agree, although I wouldn't involve Barnes in a deal unless I'm getting back a top 10 2014 (best draft since lebrons) pick or a solid starter in his mid 20s. I don't like giving up on lottery picks early. I give them at least 3 years before making final judgement. Too many factors can play a part in their development. Look at the Paul George story. If Granger doesn't go down he doesn't have a breakout season and show us that he can a force on both ends of the court. I've seen both now and can honestly say George has a higher ceiling.

This year's draft isn't that deep. there's talent that can switch a franchise in the first few lottery pick sections, but after that, the talent level drops for mid-table teams

Another second half collapse by Boston.

Another second half collapse by Boston.

lack of a real pg is probably the issue. in the po d tights up and in the second half when players stamina start to drop you really need a proper play maker to give the team the right tempo and pace and find some difficult passing lanes.

in the 2nd half boston just had 5 static guys waiting for something to happen. plus they score little or nothing from off rebounds and in transition. pretty bad so far off wise. they had some good d though but mentally u can't keep up good d if u stop scoring.

we'll see if they can put a decent fight in boston. i truly thought it would be a tight serie.

Agree, although I wouldn't involve Barnes in a deal unless I'm getting back a top 10 2014 (best draft since lebrons) pick or a solid starter in his mid 20s. I don't like giving up on lottery picks early. I give them at least 3 years before making final judgement. Too many factors can play a part in their development. Look at the Paul George story. If Granger doesn't go down he doesn't have a breakout season and show us that he can a force on both ends of the court. I've seen both now and can honestly say George has a higher ceiling.

Then Barnes get open in the corner, get the ball, is aggressive like he is supposed to, and it gets a monster reverse making the #1 on the top 10 plays of the night :LMAO:

It's like John Wall reading evo-web all over again. Barnes even had 9 FGM, this is what it takes for us to be good, get that wing option to pass, lets hope he keeps this game from now on.

This year's draft isn't that deep. there's talent that can switch a franchise in the first few lottery pick sections, but after that, the talent level drops for mid-table teams

I know. I'm not sure if that was directed at me but I was talking about the loaded 2014 draft class that will have Wiggins and Parker.

@ Sauce: Lol ya. Looked like he was playing PF last night though.

The next great player from Europe. Super Mario! Will be a top 10 pick for 2014.

YouTube - Mario Hezonja Highlights Mix

Last edited:
Does anyone else think OKC ar boring?

I'm not talking about seven seconds or less but they don't excite me in anyway.

On a separate note, watching Memphis and the Clippers last night, low scoring game but I loved it.

I actually think the Knicks will give Miami a good series.

I'm confident tbh, not saying we are going to beat them, that's a looooong shot, but the Knicks matchup very well with the Heat so I guess we will see a pretty entertaining series. Still a long way to go. One game at time. Think Boston first.

spurs and winners of memphis clippers will play miami or new york in the final.

I'm glad I'm turning you into a believer mate. :SMUG:

Celtics offense misfired big time again. Another well deserved win for NY.

Boston defence AGAIN did a good job keeping Knicks under 90 points but the offense was just horrible! They were even missing easy layups right from the get-go. Knicks and their 3-pointers can be a match for anyone on their day but yes against better teams they will be underdogs.

The Nets are also boring, no identity at all.

Nate Robinson :TU:

Last edited:
5 against 8 and the bulls still beat the nets. Who needs Rose when u got Nate the great. What a facking game!

2 good games tonite. memphis just took a big lead in the 4th, i really like the way the play, something different from the usual iso or 3 pointers.

Back
Top Bottom