NBA Thread

Objectively speaking the month of March could be an outlier. The sample size of work is way too small to say he's officially turned the corner. I don't if he can sustain this level of play for an entire year. We'll see how he does next year.
turnend the corner? I mean you act like he was horrible before he got a consistent jump shot. He has always been a good passer and play maker. You do have a good point, he needs to do this over an entire year. One thing to note, since he came back from injury if you tabulated only wins and losses from that point, the wiz would be the 4th seed....

celts_post_green_hugs_doctor_032713_CSNNE1500kMP4_640x360_23781443619.jpg

John Wall has been amazing recently and made me a lot of money! :D God bless the man!!

But yes he needs to do this over a MUCH longer period (consistently)like Review s aid before we start praising him too much and getting carried away.

CP3 is still the best pure point guard!

John Wall has been amazing recently and made me a lot of money! :D God bless the man!!

But yes he needs to do this over a MUCH longer period (consistently)like Review s aid before we start praising him too much and getting carried away.

CP3 is still the best pure point guard!

What sports do you bet on dude?

tonite we have the first po game of the season. dallas at lakers! we'll see a real game from the start!

Yeah should be a good one that game.

And I saw that Memphis vs. Utah game live that night when Gasol did that! :LMAO:

As for the punch to the nuts by Boozer, that's hilarious! :D That could have been much more serious though!! I'm surprised the ref didn't get hurt much! lol

10th consecutive win. Best since 1994. The Knicks are back. Finally!

nah, they mostly beat teams that couldn't give a fuck, being already in the po or having no chance to make it. miami without lebron and wade, boston without rondo and garnett etc. all they do is melo iso and then everyone else on the perimeter.

their lack of variety is going to lead them nowhere in the po. my 2 cents: boston is gonna kick them out of the po in round 1.

Big games for Lakers and Utah both tonight. Both need to win to keep play-off hopes alive.

They're both at home and NEED to win. I think they'll both come through but we'll see.

Gomito has to biggest John Wall fan around. I'll watch his highlights if Dorelli uploaded them to his YouTube channel

clippers picked and rolled the lakers to death.

lakers showed some abysmal d, 0 rotation awarness.

I don't understand the fantasy league playoff system.

Its weird indeed, you can have a poor season, but with no injuries at the playoffs you can win it.

I was just fighting for the consolation thing, but I did a sweep over Drekkard :P 9x0

Anyway its a good game to help you follow the players on the real thing. I just wish John Wall was playing from day 1

Its weird indeed, you can have a poor season, but with no injuries at the playoffs you can win it.

I was just fighting for the consolation thing, but I did a sweep over Drekkard :P 9x0

Anyway its a good game to help you follow the players on the real thing. I just wish John Wall was playing from day 1

Yes, I wasn't even aware that I was playing this week, I saw it on friday and then it was too late to recover from the initial loss. After being 3 weeks without matchups the app could at least have send some notification. A pitty because I could have posed a bit more resistance.

So, just thank me, Sauce!

Congrats to Operation Sports for winning NBA fantasy. Can we all agree on adding one or two IR spots to our league next year? Means you can slap Bynum or Rose on IR and pick someone up.

Season is almost over. Here are my award picks and playoff predictions.

MVP - lebron
Dpoy - Noah
ROY - Lillard
COY - Woodson
MIP - George

All NBA 1st team
Duncan
Durant
Lebron
Parker
Paul

NBA Finals Miami over OKC in 7