NBA Thread

The part when he says executives prefer better athletes over better ballplayers is quite interesting and somehow true. People are seeking the ultimate athlete these days.

Yet, he believes he deserves a Max Contract.

YouTube - DeAndre Jordan Monster-Alley Oop Over Brandon Knight (Mar 10 2013)

554887_627024177313056_1700194651_n.png

:LOL:

What Kind of moron would devalue himself and say I am only worth x. Of course he is going to say that. When negotiating you always start high.

i never believe in the knicks. i find them a one dimensional overrated team who rely too much on 3 pointers and with little variety in offense and some dogdy d here and there. the nuggets really killed them.

things get complicated for the lakers as bryant seems to be out for some time. And it turned ou
t that Memphis had a wise trade as it is now probably the best defense in the league or pretty close to it.

Western po are gonna be a beauty to watch (andf if the lakers make it it's gonna be even more interesting). Any western conference top 6 po team could easily make it to the conference final in the east, which will be dominated by Miami.

agree. heat, spurs and thunder are clear favorites for the title with nuggets, clips and grizzlies as the outsiders. others won't stand a chance in po's imo.

i still think the celtics can make it to the est final like last year.

I can't see the celtics making it to the east final without rondo. With him ya, but not without him. About 20 or so games left. Lets hope we see Mr. Rose back in action.

On the east every match-up but Miami is looking promising, which is very exciting for us fans of the game.

Now on the west I'd love to see Memphis holding to the 3rd seed, (which today would mean they would face Golden State :( anyway I don't think we have a chance against any top 4) but the reason is so we can have a LAC vs. Denver match up which would be great!

Memphis vs GS and DEN vs LAC match up well. Both series could go to 7 games. I would pick Memphis and Denver to win though. The east is weak this year. Key injuries on the Knicks, celtics, and bulls will give Miami an easy road to the final where they might be too well rested and fresh for any team barring OKC to be present a serious challenge.

The east is weak this year. Key injuries on the Knicks, celtics, and bulls

That's why I'm looking forward to the east playoffs. Those teams on that conference are almost at the same level and it should be awesome.

On the west I see nothing but the top 4 advancing.

lakers could upset any big one on the west,provided they make it to the po.

I'm not sold on the lake show. Injury troubles + old age = a bad sign when it comes to making a run in the playoffs. I wouldn't mind seeing the Lakers with just Nash and Howard as the focus for a few games to see how they work. The season is winding down.

My top 10 players this year are as follows:

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Parker
4. CP3
5. Kobe
6. Wade
7. Harden
8. Melo
9. Westbrook
10. David Lee

On the outside looking in: Irving, Curry, Griffin, and Lopez.

The sheer fact that David Lee leads the league in double doubles while being efficient from the field gets him into my top ten.

True. However, Lee has improved his defense to the point where he can now be considered an average defender. He's still terrible at help defense but has improved his man defense considerably. I gave him points for that. If Steph overcomes his durability issues he will most likely move ahead of Lee.

John wall has had some great games this week. Lets see if he can keep it up for the remainder of the season. It looks like he has been working on the mechanics of his jumper in terms of the release point. Remember, Jason kidds three pointer was bunk for years before he went to Dallas and started raining them.

Last edited:
probably i am the only one in here, but celtics and lakers could make it to their conference final. both teams are have been on great winning percentage lately. and when playoff comes, the likes of pierce, garnett, bryant etc can make a world of difference.

True. However, Lee has improved his defense to the point where he can now be considered an average defender. He's still terrible at help defense but has improved his man defense considerably. I gave him points for that. If Steph overcomes his durability issues he will most likely move ahead of Lee.

John wall has had some great games this week. Lets see if he can keep it up for the remainder of the season. It looks like he has been working on the mechanics of his jumper in terms of the release point. Remember, Jason kidds three pointer was bunk for years before he went to Dallas and started raining them.

Yeah I think cassell has been working on walls jump shot. Got him to stop shooting fade ways and go straight up. Wall looks franchise over the past 10 games...

jeff green having a michael jordan first half...miami looks a bit lazy tonite. probably the will start playing in the last 2 quarters.

Thought miami's streak was ending tonight at one point, now just to beat the spurs and i'd assume they'll set a new record at this pace.

miami is a great team that plays unattractive bball. still boston without kg almost beat them and they did beat them in the previous game in boston (2 ot if i am not mistaken). boston is a solid team and playing without rondo turned out to be good, lots of players stepped in and took more responsibility.

i'd say miami boston could really be a rematch in the east final.

So, Bynum is official done for season as he's having a surgery on both knees. You know what's really sad for them about that Bynum trade? Is that that Vucevic lad is averaging 12pts and 12 rebounds in 32 mpg while making only $1.7M per season! Besides, also Moe Harkless would have really helped Philly this season. Poor Sixers!

So, Bynum is official done for season as he's having a surgery on both knees. You know what's really sad for them about that Bynum trade? Is that that Vucevic lad is averaging 12pts and 12 rebounds in 32 mpg while making only $1.7M per season!

WHAT A STEAL

nuggets are getting stronger by the day. i'd love to see them in the final against the thunders.

anyway boston exposed miami weakness in the defense, u have to attack their forwards with fast players. problem being there is basically no way to stop miami in the offense, unless they have an incredibly shitty day.

I never liked the guy. But at least I was starting to respect him due to his play improving, not shying away in big moments, finally posting up regularly and so on...

And then this happens:

bronflopflop.gif

And it reminds me of the many reasons why I hate this prick. What a piece of sh*t move.

I never liked the guy. But at least I was starting to respect him due to his play improving, not shying away in big moments, finally posting up regularly and so on...

And then this happens:

bronflopflop.gif

And it reminds me of the many reasons why I hate this prick. What a piece of sh*t move.

Wow. I don't remember him doing stuff like that in his Cav days. Video evidence could certainly prove me wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom