NBA Thread

Injuries ruined me, at least I get the #1 pick on the draft next year
oooh, wait :THINK:

Now on the real thing, saw Memphis against Miami the other day and was very impressed with the Grizzlies their defense is better with Prince and they can stop any team from scoring.
Looking like a real solid playoff team, when defense and those big guys matters the most, I only rate the Spurs and OKC higher in the west.
I would not be disappointed if Denver and the Clippers disappoint.

memphis on the west and boston on the east can both uspet any contender team in a pf series. Among the few teams that can consisently shoot mid/long range 2s, can rely on solid pick and roll or old school centre plays, can play team basketball off and have good rotations.

alley oops and tiny pgs driving in the paint all the time certainly do not win playoff series.

It is halftime and my boy Deron Williams is on pace for 66 points. Shooting 80% from the field and making John Wall his bitch.

Kyrie Irving has done more in his short NBA career than John Wall. And he was rookie of the year.

And if it wasn't for some of those persistent injuries, he'd be an even better player.

Anyway, Wall came back from injury this year too and almost single-handedly helped Washington go on a nice streak, win games or at least keep them close.

They're both very talented but I'll take Irving and think he will become one of the best.

Wall has not lived up to expectations so far though. This guy was being hyped as the mini Lebron James when he got drafted. Irving is in a similar situation with the Cavs, although he appears to be flourishing. Only negative is his injury history. I don't think he will ever be a top 10 player in the league.

I agree with some of what agent Falk said.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-02-14/sports/37090657_1_john-wall-washington-wizards-liaison

The part when he says executives prefer better athletes over better ballplayers is quite interesting and somehow true. People are seeking the ultimate athlete these days.

Yet, he believes he deserves a Max Contract.

YouTube - DeAndre Jordan Monster-Alley Oop Over Brandon Knight (Mar 10 2013)

554887_627024177313056_1700194651_n.png

:LOL:

Last edited:
@ plf: I think kyrie will be a top 10 player in 3/4 years. Cle has to surround him with better talent though. Like Wall, he's a guy you want to build around and surround with talent. Worst case scenario for cle and wsh is Irving and Wall leaving via FA.

nuggets won me over! i truly believe they have a good change for the conference final. Spurs look rocket solid. I have the feeling that the thunders will miss james harden in the po.

The nuggets are a good team, ESP at home. I think they play the Knicks soon. I expect them to run the Knicks out of the gym like they did with the clips.

They are going to get battered, Chandler will be all alone.

Call me crazy but I'm having a nice feeling for tonight's game.

I'll regret this post so bad tomorrow when I wake up and check the result. :COAT:

Dudes David falk is full
Of hot air.
Sorry mates but wall was never compared to Lebron at any level or anytime. He was always compared to Derrick rose. Irving is sick no doubt, but wall can fill a stat line like no other. He will be a player who just one day explodes into a top PG. I believe in John wall.

Back
Top Bottom