NBA Thread

Why is everybody so obsessed with the Lakers? There are a lot of other great stories this year. The Knicks, Clips, Grizz, Lillard, Durant, Vasquez, P. George

Ya Jrue is defn in the running for most improved player. Haven't caught a lot of Bucks games, but from what I've read Jennings has been good.

Tonite the lakers amazing 2 game streak should come to an end....

I actually think Dallas can grab a playoff spot. Still there are some 7 teams for a couple of playoff spot in the west. It' s gonna be a great regular season finale for the west.

Watching this London match between Knicks and Pistons. Anybody saw Ashley Cole in the crowd making a complete idiot out of himself? :LOL:

Other footballers are there too, like Henry, Sczcesny and apparently Walcott.

There was a nasty flagrant foul on Chandler, but he's alright. He's playing great!

howard missed the rim once again in a free throw. u gotta love that, a pro paid 15 million who can't hit the rim on free throws...

AirBall Howard...

Alvin Gentry is the scapegoat, good coach in a bad situation, should fired the stupid GM instead.

Your team is a mess! I have no idea where you think this team should be this year but in my view, it's around where you are! That team is terrible and imo they play pretty hard. As you said, Gentry was a scapegoat. Your GM is the one to blame.

There was a nasty flagrant foul on Chandler, but he's alright. He's playing great!

The most dangerous foul in the game of basketball. Someday someone is going to get hurt, badly!

airdwight.0_standard_709.0.gif

images

Last edited:
i am watching the lakers right now. Pretty pathetic team led by a guy who need to shoot 30 times a game even wehn he has 25% from the filed.

howard gone missing for 2 tech. Gasol is still a hell of a player if he plays in his proper position.

The whole PHX Suns organisation is a joke, they completely screwed up the interim coach situation, ignored who the players wanted and hired a guy that has no experience whatsoever.

Sarver, Babby and Banks thanks for making us the worst team in the West. Idiots.

The lakers needed a decent power forward and an a couple of decent subs.

There was no need for howard and nash in a team where you have gasol and bryant. Btw, bryant took some 60 shots in the last 2 game having some 30% from the field. Why would u need a pg when ur sg is like that?

I think after this away tour their play off chances are going to be very thin.

I see only four title contenders this year: Clippers, Thunder, Spurs and Heat. Others don't look stable enough.

oh, and btw, having just watched the Clips-Warriors game, the resemblance between Vinny Del Negro, Charlie Sheen and Simon Cowell is just uncanny... :JAY:

edit: just found this.

LeBron James + Kobe Bryant + Steve Nash = LeBryan Nash

Last edited:
I think you underestimate chicago. if rose comes back in good shape for the po then chicago is the most complete team in the east and the only one who can beat miami in a 7 game series.

Chicago is .600 without their best player and arguably the best pg in the league. against top team they have tons of wins. they have among the finest forwards in the league and a very good bench with the likes of belinelli and butler playing very well.

I don't see anyone who can beat the thunder in the west. They are gonna win that conference for many years. Durant is looking like a MJ kinda of player.

Going back to the Lakers coach Pringles has squezed KB for 40 games having him on the court for 40 minutes a game. half season gone and KB starts shooting 25-30% from the field...no wonder. rotating howard and gasol at the centre is a good move though. Lakers need a shooting from distance power forward and less shots to bryant to be a po contender. bargnani could be a deal, although the guy doesn't defend.

the thing is there's a quite decent possibility that Rose can't even come back as half of the player he was. his knees were so much important for his style and now he'll be forced to play a lot safer than he usually did due to that injury. I'd love to see him doing his thing again but that really doesn't seem possible to me. not every injury could make a player cry like a little child.

NBA.com have ruined Inside The NBA, the clips are all over the place.

I believe in Rose

me too!

Anyway I love steve nash but he is embarassing himself really. every pg gets his season high against him, hinrich scored 22 points, more than he did in his previous 7 games combined...

And then gain, 40% of the time nash hands the ball to kb who then takes an impossible shot...

Quite frankly the lakers are done for a few years, all main players all well settled in other franchises, they gave away their picks, age factor is bad, they hired the worst coach of the league. heavy heat and thunders in la basketball for the future...

It is gonna take time to rebuild.

lakers are done for this season and for a few years. dantoni will go back to europe very soon, he is no nba coach.

Back
Top Bottom