NBA Thread

#3 and #2, what an idiot this guy is :LMAO:

seriously, he has one hell of a potential and talent but with a wrong head. an absolutely wasted player. even saddening to watch sometimes :(

edit:

javalole.0_standard_730.0.gif

:CONFUSE:

Last edited:
C Paul got it wrong and griffin took the blame.

Anyway i knew the Clippers would lose these 2 ones. Quite coincidentally is against teams which might force the lakers out of the playoff and they save some energy for tonite game...smart move and we'll see more top 4-5 western conference teams losing against bottom playoff contenders. last thing you want is a first round playoff vs Los Angeles which is bad news.

Tonite the Clipper will give 100% against the lakers and if they put their pace into the game Lakers will struggle.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has been doing this forever and he loves to cry to the refs, back when the wiz were decent with agent zero, Lebrun was the most hated man in Washington next to bin laden

chigago is definitely on the title contender list. Without Rose and considering that heinrich is probably the worst pg in the league they have beaten miami and newyork.

Pathetic Gasol last nite, as much as i like him he really played a lazy game in d and didn't do shit in off. I guess he might be better off in some other teams, i'd say he would make a wonderful pair with Garnett at Boston. C paul made clear that nash can't defend for shit...they put bryant on him eventually.

i watched the knicks celtics, great game, lots of personal fights too. at the end of the day the men in green just had more variety of basketball, ney york is almost all about anthony who shot pretty miserably for one night.

:D :LMAO:

KG would kick his ass! No doubt.

No guy named 'Carmelo' should every try to act tough. Especially against a real thug like KG.

Back
Top Bottom